Register Now
Shortie

Farmville

I remember back when I used to use Facebook quite frequently I used to play a lot of the games on there and one of them was Farmville. Out of curiosity I had a look on the Google Play Store and found that it is now available as a mobile app called Farmville 2: Country Escape.

Has anyone here tried Farmville 2: Country Escape? What are your thoughts on it? I am installing it now to take a look.

Yeah, it's one of those games where you either enjoy it or you don't. Those kind of games I do enjoy myself, it's something to sit and chill out to and relax so perfect for unwinding after a busy day. I don't see as many now mentioning it at all but it could be because it went to a mobile game, I am not sure if it is still on Facebook so I will have to check that one. In some cases with mobile games they can be connected to Facebook and linked that way so  you can send things to your friends but I haven't checked that in Farmville 2 on mobile yet. 

Why are so many people recommending Farm RPG? Is this just viral ad accounts spamming or something? The game looks nothing like FarmVille, more like Melvor Idle but looks incredibly boring. People really playing that?

I became aware of Farmville a couple years ago, but by that time I can only assume that it's no longer on Facebook because I could find nothing about it. Personally as someone who grew up on a small stock farm, it wouldn't really appeal to me. I already know how hard work that is, and I don't have the interest in playing a game that is the same thing I did every day as a kid.

In the early days of Facebook, I was probably still on MySpace. I left it behind long ago, so I honestly don't know.