Register Now
Shortie

What was the first video game you played in 2023?

Can you believe it! It's 2023 already and with it comes more time to play the games we love and find out what games we may be seeing this year as well. In any New Year there is always that first game that you play on the very first day of the start of a New Year and my question to you is, what was the very first game you played in 2023?

For me it was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online multiplayer. My boyfriend and I decided to play a few games after New Year hit and even though I wasn't playing the greatest I did have a lot of fun and may be spending more time playing this game in the New Year. 

I think it was Resident Evil 4 VR. My nephew was lucky and ended up getting a Meta Quest 2 VR headset. I had a blast playing RE4 VR. Took some getting used to, but once done I felt like I could go pretty far. But, I could only play for so long until I got tired. 

But yeah, that was the first game of 2023 I'd say. 

For me it was Link's Awakening on my Switch. I've been kinda binging on it. I played a bit of RDR2 yesterday, but had to get out to get an alignment on my car, then went grocery shopping. I got home late, and was so exhausted that I just said to hell with it and went to bed.

The first game I picked up this year is The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil In Me. I've been looking forward to getting it ever since I saw the post the post  @Kane99 made about it. I haven't popped it in as of yet, but I plan on running it soon.