Register Now
Smokey

Galerians?

Does anyone remember this psychological survival horror game? It was a Resident Evil clone but you had telekinetic powers & abilities instead of guns. It was pretty cool back in the day but very difficult. Does anyone else remember this title?

This is the first time I am hearing of this game. Was it a really popular game? Doesn't seem to be one that was really out there it seems with me not hearing about it. It does sound interesting though with the telekinetic powers & abilities instead of guns, especially since most games now tend to use things like guns. 

On 2/18/2023 at 5:11 PM, Shortie said:

This is the first time I am hearing of this game. Was it a really popular game? Doesn't seem to be one that was really out there it seems with me not hearing about it. It does sound interesting though with the telekinetic powers & abilities instead of guns, especially since most games now tend to use things like guns. 

Came out at the tail end of the PS1 lifecycle, so it flew under the radar for sure. I remember renting it from Blockbuster when I was a kid and really liked it. Got my own copy for Christmas that year and  then immediately realized I needed a gameshark cuz it was super difficult at parts 😛

So looking it up on Google, I see the cover art looks familiar, but I don't think I ever played this game, nor played a demo of it. But I believe I saw an ad for the game in a gaming magazine back in the day. But I doubt it was something that was of interest to me at the time.