Register Now
Shortie

Will you be playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 6?

This past week it has been announced that the next game in the Call of Duty franchise will be Black Ops 6. Over the years we have had some Call of Duty games that have been quite lack lustre and it has put people off the game, many even turning to other games. 

Black Ops 6 so far, whilst it is looking good and it also being announced that it will be on Game Pass on Day One, some people are still not eager to run back to Call of Duty just yet. 

Will you be playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 6?

2 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

I did play the campaign of Black ops 3 ( I think) and it was much funner than I thought it would be.

Was it Die Hard "laugh with it" funny or Armageddon "laugh at it" funny?

Definitely laugh with it. It had robots but I don't really remember the story. I got it on PS now and played it on my PS 4.It really looked great.It wasn't groundbreaking but I have to admit it was very fun.That and the campaign on COD 3 are the only Calls of duties I 've played.

I will be giving the franchise another opportunity by playing the game. The earlier series of COD were good, but recent ones have not brought the satisfaction that I desired. However,  I will aim to play this one and see how good it can be for me.

I'm not sure as yet as I skipped the last game. We'll see what they come with this year but I haven't been impressed by most of the Call Of Duty games in the past five years or so. They're all so generic and basically just rehashes of the previous games before them.

I’ll be playing it when it comes out. The new unique missions and lands are interesting & I can’t wait to try to beat the missions.

This video shows you all the new things that are coming.

I will be giving this game a shot, I haven't played any Call of Duty games at all over the last three years I believe as I felt they were taking the wrong path and the games just became awful. With the approach they are taking with Black Ops 6, I do like they are bringing many things back that the players missed, one of them being the prestige mode. 

I will not be getting too excited about this release just yet but will see how it goes, will be checking out the beta.