Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of them are getting out of hand, and it's difficult now to stop their horrendous actions of behaving abysmal. The best is to avoid such kind of community forever with the current admin still in control. 

It's the order of the day for them and it's how they have been operating for years. Trying to get them to work better is a waste of time. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Funny enough, it's like their fan base keeps getting bigger and bigger by the day which is something that's weird in my opinion. 

That's human for you, you can't control everyone, no matter how hard you try to do such. Some misbehave, that's why I wouldn't stay put in a congested community of users that are toxic. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the order of the day for them and it's how they have been operating for years. Trying to get them to work better is a waste of time. 

Yes buddy, they've gone boundary, and I didn't come to a given community online to start giving advice to toxic users. When I noticed persistency toxicity in an online community, I am just off. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes buddy, they've gone boundary, and I didn't come to a given community online to start giving advice to toxic users. When I noticed persistency toxicity in an online community, I am just off. 

It still gets much worse as the day goes by and I keep asking the question whether we have more toxic people in the world right now? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It still gets much worse as the day goes by and I keep asking the question whether we have more toxic people in the world right now? 

I think that we have more toxic people than sane people in the world right now and it's down to how the society is set up. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

xD, their are many toxic, even you can turn toxic overnight due to some circumstances not disclosed. But when you have self control, talk less, you wouldn't fall into such kind of negativity. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, their are many toxic, even you can turn toxic overnight due to some circumstances not disclosed. But when you have self control, talk less, you wouldn't fall into such kind of negativity. 

I have heard about some Fortnite communities being toxic, I joined a few of them last night just for me to find out the truth. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are actually few good one's out there. It's just because most of them are ruined, and it's affecting others. 

When you've merged with the corrupt minded people, you'll be overshadowed and by the time you realized it you'll be lured into being toxic if you don't withdraw from the online community. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you've merged with the corrupt minded people, you'll be overshadowed and by the time you realized it you'll be lured into being toxic if you don't withdraw from the online community. 

Yeah, that's for sure. There are some people who are actually screwed up in their heads and a few good ones as well. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have heard about some Fortnite communities being toxic, I joined a few of them last night just for me to find out the truth. 

That's crazy to hear some Fortnite online communities involves toxic gamers. So, how are you managing to stay here with all you've discovered?

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's crazy to hear some Fortnite online communities involves toxic gamers. So, how are you managing to stay here with all you've discovered?

With the little experience that I have had with it so far, it seems like any other average good flowing community. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure. There are some people who are actually screwed up in their heads and a few good ones as well. 

Yes, that's why it is best we leave earlier than causing ourselves more harm than good being around such community with lots of toxic users, to avoid minds corruption.