Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best Open World Games?

On 3/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey/Valhalla/Origins is the king of open worlds if you are into exploring, scenery, and culture. Witcher 3 is king if you like story and lore. Ghost of Tsushima is king of well balanced open world. Dying Light is king of the apocalypse. Horizon Zero Dawn is king of uniqueness. I can't think of this kind of greatness in open worlds for ps3. 

How about Assassin's Creed Revelations? It doesn't come up the chart 📊 when it comes to your good open world games? 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How about Assassin's Creed Revelations? It doesn't come up the chart 📊 when it comes to your good open world games? 

I haven't finished Brotherhood yet before getting to Revelations; and I have no doubt it's a great game. I did play the very beginning of Revelations once and Ezio was older; so I stopped to play Brotherhood since the story is tied. I was impressed with what I saw in Revelations though. I have it on both ps4 and ps3. Maybe I should just go ahead and start playing it! 

On 3/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I haven't finished Brotherhood yet before getting to Revelations; and I have no doubt it's a great game. I did play the very beginning of Revelations once and Ezio was older; so I stopped to play Brotherhood since the story is tied. I was impressed with what I saw in Revelations though. I have it on both ps4 and ps3. Maybe I should just go ahead and start playing it! 

Currently, I'm giving it a good go with Assassin's Creed Unity and it's as good as the other series if not better. 

I know these are the usual suspects, but...

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. What more is there to say. It's an icon for a reason.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn and Forbidden West. Two of the best games of any kind I've played in years.
  • AC4: Black Flag. Everyone should include thier favourite AC game in a list like this, assuming you like AC of course.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The granddaddy of them all.

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. What more is there to say. It's an icon for a reason.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn and Forbidden West. Two of the best games of any kind I've played in years.
  • AC4: Black Flag. Everyone should include thier favourite AC game in a list like this, assuming you like AC of course.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is definitely a good one but I think that The Legend of Zelda: BOTW comes out on top. 

https://screenrant.com/legend-zelda-better-game-ocarina-time-breath-wild/

22 hours ago, Shagger said:

The Legend of Zelda series have been one of my favorite series open world games. As much as I loved and enjoyed playing Breath of the Wild, I'm already itching for what's in store for Breath of the Wild 2 that's coming up next. 

Edited by Boblee

On 3/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I have already completed playing the Revelations and it was worth the time invested in playing it. It took me around 34 hours to complete it.