Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Creative mode in Minecraft is as far as I can tell, the very best mode in the game till date. 

Hey, I like your name egghead 😂

Minecraft's creative mode is like an art project.

Thanks for appreciating my name (screen name).

7 hours ago, egghead said:

Minecraft's creative mode is like an art project.

Thanks for appreciating my name (screen name).

And art is always beautiful.. I don't think that there is anything better than it at that. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're absolutely correct about that on Minectaft creative mode.... And you're very much welcome on your thanks. 

Although, for now I don't think that I can pick Minecraft ahead of most AAA games that I'm playing currently. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Although, for now I don't think that I can pick Minecraft ahead of most AAA games that I'm playing currently. 

Minecraft have sat on top of the rating for so long, it's definitely another game's set up to taste it and it's AAA games now. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Minecraft have sat on top of the rating for so long, it's definitely another game's set up to taste it and it's AAA games now. 

Yeah exactly, that's for sure how it's been for most of the time now but looking at Minecraft, it's one hell of a game. 

On 3/12/2022 at 7:24 PM, Boblee said:

You're absolutely correct about that on Minectaft creative mode.... And you're very much welcome on your thanks. 

By the way do you also play hardcore mode? I have played a couple of times but I am not much into the hardcore mode, I rather like playing survival mode instead.

18 hours ago, egghead said:

By the way do you also play hardcore mode? I have played a couple of times but I am not much into the hardcore mode, I rather like playing survival mode instead.

It doesn't get past creative and adventure mode for me. Others don't really appeal to me that much. 

38 minutes ago, egghead said:

I like survival mode more than adventure mode because survival mode is no-rules sandbox.

Yeah exactly, that's very correct about what's obtainable in survival mode playing of the game. Some gamers like it most. 

10 hours ago, egghead said:

I like survival mode more than adventure mode because survival mode is no-rules sandbox.

Survival mode of the is definitely indeed very thrilling. The no rules sandbox brings in the A game of some gamers.