Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You already know ways to actually get your money, why are you still been delaying in getting it done so you can get the PC ASAP? 

I've already used the funds to buy another phone, and invested it somewhere elsewhere, since I couldn't get it one time from eBay marketplace. No matter what, it took me time to get an exchanger. 

On 2/19/2022 at 2:37 PM, NightmareFarm said:

If he prefers PS I guess he should get the PS4 then. 

I wouldn't buy Playstation 4 right now seriously, because knowing that Playstation 5 is out there already, it's going to be very difficult for me. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've already used the funds to buy another phone, and invested it somewhere elsewhere, since I couldn't get it one time from eBay marketplace. No matter what, it took me time to get an exchanger. 

Seriously, I think that I also need a new phone right now but I'm looking at at least a minimum of $250 for another smartphone (Samsung probably). 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think that I also need a new phone right now but I'm looking at at least a minimum of $250 for another smartphone (Samsung probably). 

Is your current phone given you issues? but nevermind, their is nothing wrong satisfying your want and buying the kind of phone you desire. 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:40 PM, Justin11 said:

Is your current phone given you issues? but nevermind, their is nothing wrong satisfying your want and buying the kind of phone you desire. 

The screen of mine broke last 2 weeks but it's still working perfectly fine but the looks is now awful. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The screen of mine broke last 2 weeks but it's still working perfectly fine but the looks is now awful. 

That's a pity bro, at last it is not damaged totally, it is still serving you. Just Manage it, it's one of those things of life. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It always feel weird using a mobile device whose screen is broken. But provided it is still in a perfect working condition, their is nothing to bother buddy. 

It's not safe to make use of such broken screen most of the time because it may injure your thumb when scrolling. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not safe to make use of such broken screen most of the time because it may injure your thumb when scrolling. 

I have already started making plans on how to have it replaced because it's not looking nice at all. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think you should think much about that buddy, provided it is working cool, and fine, use it that way, you can't get any alternative screen better than the main one. 

What's the new game of this Playstation generation that you are looking forward to add to your log? 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What's the new game of this Playstation generation that you are looking forward to add to your log? 

Today I witnessed the latest release of Elden Ring, I will go for that one shortly then I'll go get Horizon Forbidden West too. That's the two newly created games on my list at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Today I witnessed the latest release of Elden Ring, I will go for that one shortly then I'll go get Horizon Forbidden West too. That's the two newly created games on my list at the moment. 

I'm already looking out for how perfect the game is since it dropped. It's been selling massively. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm already looking out for how perfect the game is since it dropped. It's been selling massively. 

I wouldn't be surprised seeing over 5 million copies of the both games sell through. Due to how popular they are, and promising as well, that's why they caught the attention of gamers. Selling won't be hard for Elden Ring or Horizon Forbidden West video games.