Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't be surprised seeing over 5 million copies of the both games sell through. Due to how popular they are, and promising as well, that's why they caught the attention of gamers. Selling won't be hard for Elden Ring or Horizon Forbidden West video games. 

When a video game is developed well, with good quality graphics and competitive gameplay, there is no way you would expect it not to sell well. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When a video game is developed well, with good quality graphics and competitive gameplay, there is no way you would expect it not to sell well. 

That's true, it will definitely sell well. That's one of the benefits of building wonderful video games. The plaudits alone makes things look cool for the devs. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's true, it will definitely sell well. That's one of the benefits of building wonderful video games. The plaudits alone makes things look cool for the devs. 

Yeah exactly, it's like Horizon Forbidden West is made now, be expecting to see millions copies of sale in no distant time. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it's like Horizon Forbidden West is made now, be expecting to see millions copies of sale in no distant time. 

Seriously, that game is definitely going to sell very well. I'm hearing some chatters about bugs in Elden Ring and it's not nice at all. 

26 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that game is definitely going to sell very well. I'm hearing some chatters about bugs in Elden Ring and it's not nice at all. 

All I heard are simple bugs, nothing that breaks the game or anything like that, bugs are always expected on new releases and specially on open world games

Just now, kingpotato said:

All I heard are simple bugs, nothing that breaks the game or anything like that, bugs are always expected on new releases and specially on open world games

They shouldn't disappoint me with that game because I have so much hope and expectations on it. Let it just be simple bugs. 

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, that's a very common thing to happen with most new games. I'm looking out for the ones in Horizon Forbidden West. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love it. I have already planned myself, I will be getting the game plus Elden ring any moment from now, I've ordered the two games.... 

If you're a big fan of Soul's games, then you're definitely going to enjoy playing Elden Ring, it's something that I'm very sure. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you're a big fan of Soul's games, then you're definitely going to enjoy playing Elden Ring, it's something that I'm very sure. 

I hope so, just as I've marked it out as few game options I'll be having fun around any moment from now. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I hope so, just as I've marked it out as few game options I'll be having fun around any moment from now. 

Yeah, minus the few bugs in the game, it's been a hot prospect for gamers who are playing it already. My colleague at work can't stop playing it.