Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jerlene

Do you play an instrument?

Do you play any instruments? If so, what do you play?

I can play the piano, guitar, trombone, ukulele, etc. but I pretty much just play the guitar. I haven't really picked up any instrument in several months but the guitar is my number one.

lol Why does that make you glad? It's never too late. Guitar isn't hard to learn at all. Just learn bar chords first to avoid getting lazy and taking the easy way out with shortcut chords. 

I play guitar and a little bit of keyboard. Used to be in a band (a LONG time ago) and we even did a few gigs. Rocking out to crowds of drunk people, those were the days!

On 11/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, Jerlene said:

lol Why does that make you glad? It's never too late. Guitar isn't hard to learn at all. Just learn bar chords first to avoid getting lazy and taking the easy way out with shortcut chords. 

I'm glad because these days music 100% does not interest me in the least.

Wow. Was not expecting that at all. lol I was expecting some small country in the middle of Europe somewhere. I wonder why I never came across that instrument now.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:22 PM, The Blackangel said:

I play dual flute. It's really easy to learn and makes really beautiful music. I learned in about 2 months and enjoy the hell out of it. Here's a pic to show you what instrument I'm talking about.

Flute.jpg

This looks amazing! Didn't Know it existed until today hahaha

I no longer play an instrument myself anymore aside from occasionally the keyboard every once in a while. When I was back in school though I used to play a whole range of instruments from keyboard to drums, guitar and violin. Violin was actually one of the instruments I played as part of my final exams before I left school and I absolutely loved playing some of my favourite songs on the violin. My Mum bought me my own violin and it was my Auntie who is a music teacher who also taught me each week on a Monday for some extra tuition. I would love to go back and play the violin, however, I forgot so much now that I would have to start from scratch to learn.