Register Now
9Online

Do you think Mobile gaming will die?

I think mobile games are going to evolve from here onwards. And there is no way they are going to die. In fact people find the consoles expensive. So mobiles with VR are going to be the future from what I have seen so far. Mobile gaming can be pretty cheap and you can get most of the popular games from the same as well. 

Mobile gaming can never fold out provided their is influx of users making use of mobile phone. If you check well the number of people who are playing mobile games are much more better in number than people playing console games. Mobile phones are more popular. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 9/29/2021 at 12:06 PM, skyfire said:

I think mobile gaming is deep and a lot of gamers are into it especially the new generations. PUBGs most users are mobile based lately. 

Yeah - it's actually why you get to see some the games that were made on PC and consoles to also be available for smartphone 📱 gamers. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:53 AM, skyfire said:

It is like just getting started and I don't see it dying any time soon. Not in next 10 years atleast. 

Seriously, 10 years is too early if you ask me, it's going to take more than 50 years to even begin to look at smartphone gaming dying off. 

I don't think it will die. Mobile gaming is very popular in a lot of countries because smartphones are pretty cheap (the basic ones anyway). That means, for the people that can't afford a PC to run games or a gaming console, mobiles are the only way to play some games.

5 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't think it will die. Mobile gaming is very popular in a lot of countries because smartphones are pretty cheap (the basic ones anyway). That means, for the people that can't afford a PC to run games or a gaming console, mobiles are the only way to play some games.

Exactly, if they take off gaming on smartphone, they are most likely to provide another platform similar to smartphone that will be easier for people to make use of.