Register Now
9Online

Do you think Mobile gaming will die?

I believe it will still be a big thing for years to come if I am honest. More and more people take games like Apex Legends and Call of Duty quite seriously and will often take part in tournaments on mobile for these games. I feel that if developers keep updating and releasing games on mobile especially ones that people like to take part in tournaments on then mobile gaming will continue to thrive. Not just for people who like to play in tournaments but for those who enjoy mobile gaming on the go as well.

Not with smartphones being in everyone's pockets these days. I don't see how it could ever end, considering too that every smartphone has a playstore/app store with a bunch of mobile games. On top of that, the mobile market is one of, if not, the biggest money maker in terms of gaming/apps out there. 

We will probably have smartphones for years to come, which means mobile gaming will likely flourish along with it. 

No, mobile gaming is unlikely to die anytime soon. With the continuous advancements in technology and the growing popularity of smartphones, mobile gaming is expected to thrive and evolve to cater to the demands of gamers worldwide.

I don't think mobile games are ever going to die. There's lots of people who play games on their phones just to kill some time, so there's definitely a audience. I think they're just going to evolve and get better over time, just look how handheld games evolved over time as technology got better. Plus a lot of indie developers tend to make mobile games before diving into making games for PC or consoles and it's a great way for upcoming devs to get into the scene.

Mobile gaming affords one the opportunity to play games on the go. There are times you’ll be somewhere bored, you can bring out your phone and keep yourself entertained with your favorite game. Mobile phone developers are not making strong GPUs to allow better gaming experience. 
map I don’t see it dying ever.