Register Now
skyfire

Disney Characters in Kingdom Heart 3

Kingdom Heart 3 on PS is doing pretty well. And it seems like there are lot of Easter eggs in it as well. For example, you can see that Disney characters make their appearance. You may find many new and old disney characters in the game. So that's some surprise there when you find them and how they fit well into the game. It is definitely a good experience for those who are playing the kingdom hearts. I'd suggest checking out walkthrough to find out where you can see them. 

Have you played Kingdom hearts 3?

On 4/18/2019 at 9:38 PM, kingpotato said:

I haven't played it but it seems that there are less worlds compared to Kingdom hearts 2 so thats a let down, I'm not sure if they will add more as DLC

I'm sure they will but I'd like to know which characters are going to make an appearance in those DLCs.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

I might skip this game or wait for a sale. I heard that the game was very easy and if I remember correctly most of Kingdom hearts 2 was easy. Except for Sephiroth, damn that bastard was hard to defeat.

Sephiroth as a boss is always hard to beat no matter what the series lol. I do remember the Sephiroth boss fight in Kingdom Hearts 2 but he is equally as tough in FF7.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:58 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I have the whole series collect up until 3. I really want to play it through cause the story is actually good, but it's just one of those 'one day' games. Hmmm; one day I will get there. Can 3 be played without finishing previous games? 

Yeah because the story is so flipping convoluted that you won't make much sense of it anyways. All I have learned from Kingdom Hearts is that Sephiroth will always be the main villain lol.

It is a big selling point of the game isn't it? The characters that you find on your journey, the treasure was friendship all along XD

I didn't play KH3 yet so I might just look at walkthroughs online.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:20 AM, killamch89 said:

No, I haven't but I was watching a playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 3 yesterday and I must say, the graphical quality is amazing. Donald and Goofy are there from the get-go and others show up across the different levels.

It's not really my kind of game, otherwise I would have played it by now. I think my brother plays it till date, so I'm going to suggest checking out the playthrough.