Games you don't like

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

Aliens Colonial Marines

Duke Nukem Forever

Dungeon Keeper (2014)

Ghostbusters (2016)

Pixel Heroes: Of Byte and Magic

THIS! Pretty bad games! ;x

I would add (without think twice): Watch Dogs, Enter The Matrix, Haze, Fuse, Duke Nukenm Forever, Red Steel, Alien: Colonial Marines... Basically because they are very ood and pretty messy! O.o' 

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

How can you hate Super Mario 64 ?

Cause I literally can't play it. It has some of the worst controls I've ever experienced. Granted it was one of the earliest 3d platformers but I've never been able to get a grip on the controls and gameplay. 

I also just never played it growing up so I have not much nostalgia attached to it beyond reading some ads.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:57 PM, Alyxx said:

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Super Mario 64

Oof this choice hurts me. Amnesia was my and probably still is favorite Horror Game out of all times. Got so many good memories about that one.

2 minutes ago, Slennie said:

Oof this choice hurts me. Amnesia was my and probably still is favorite Horror Game out of all times. Got so many good memories about that one.

I legit can't remember any moment I enjoyed it. I hated the character, I hated the story, I hated the gameplay just... everything. It almost made me throw my PC out in frustration. I honestly struggle to see the appeal of it or even what's so scary about it. Most of the time I felt manipulated and like the game was going "oooh look at you, you're so insane, you're seeing and hearing things, OMFG YOU'RE SO SCARED" and it just felt like the character I was playing was reacting, not me and it just got really annoying. The horror didn't get to me cause there was just constantly stuff putting me out of any immersion I might have had.

Not to mention the gameplay felt super contrived and just annoying with how you had to constantly look for lamp oil and such. It just felt forced.

I have not played a lot of games to the extent that I start hating the game, however, I do have a couple of games that I did not like. I will put Clash f Clans on the list of games that I disliked. I will not say hate, I will rather choose to say dislike. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I have not played a lot of games to the extent that I start hating the game, however, I do have a couple of games that I did not like. I will put Clash f Clans on the list of games that I disliked. I will not say hate, I will rather choose to say dislike. 

This game looks horrible and pretty annoying. I've tried to play it once and... WTF?! I didn't have patience to play it for a long time. For me, it was like a total waste of time. Plus, I hated the story and the graphics... It's really bad.

Edited by Shine_Spirit

On 2/14/2019 at 6:28 PM, DylanC said:

Aliens Colonial Marines

Duke Nukem Forever

Dungeon Keeper (2014)

Ghostbusters (2016)

Pixel Heroes: Of Byte and Magic

Duke Nukem Forever is one of my favourite games. Colonial Marines is trash though. Haven't played the other ones.

I might have mentioned this in other threads, but I will say "The list includes Rayman, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine.".  Anyway, the last two might actually be good games - if only I used a cheat guide to get past a few things.  OK, that assessment might include Rayman also - not sure - but it seems un-salvageable.