Register Now
Alexander.

Challenging video games

Demon’s Souls, the Dark Souls trilogy, Bloodborne, Hotline Miami and FTL: Faster Than Light are all the hardest games I can remember beating off the top of my head. There’s something so satisfying about dominating and overcoming a tough game. Personally, I don’t use cheats or anything like that, but I do sometimes read a guide/tutorial if a game is particularly difficult and I want to get past a certain section.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Ghost and Goblins NES, I could never past the first screen.

This game is really a pain in the #ss, haha! I mean, I just can't understand how a game can be so difficult... What's the point of that? Make the players go crazy for nothing? Haha! I gave up of this game in just some hours, haha!

I think most of the FPS shooters can be difficult. Castle Wolfestein, Pamali were some of the challenging games because you had to run trying to save yourself and also shoot the people around. So that kind of made it harder for many to play those games. I' also had some of the challenges playing those games. And the old CS was also difficult as per my experience. 

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think most of the FPS shooters can be difficult. Castle Wolfestein, Pamali were some of the challenging games because you had to run trying to save yourself and also shoot the people around. So that kind of made it harder for many to play those games. I' also had some of the challenges playing those games. And the old CS was also difficult as per my experience. 

It looks like FPS shooters are naturally difficult, haha! I mean, they have been made to make us go crazy when we are playing them, haha! Sometimes, they really make me feel like a fool because I can't get succeed in some situations, haha!

Personally, I have never cheated in any games so far as a gamer. If I simply cannot finish the game, I would give it my all but if still proves abortive, I will give up on it and move to another. I have actually used any game cheats yet although I'm well aware of some of it.