Register Now
DylanC

Clunkiest sex scenes in video games?

A lot like movies, sex scenes in video games are usually clunky and awkward as hell. The worst offender for me is probably Quantic Dreams' Heavy Rain when Madison and Ethan get it on in the shower (adored the rest of the game, though).

Any games you can remember with super awkward sex scenes crowbarred in?

I actually heaved a breath of relief when I was not forced to endure a sex scene in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Oh, on this note, arguably the funniest clunky sex scene I’ve seen is in Origins when Morrigan gets it on with either the player or Loghain late in the game, and suddenly, out of nowhere, she is wearing a bra which she most definitely has not been wearing for the rest of the game. Like, what’d she do, walk up to Leliana and be like, “Need to borrow your bra? To be having sex, one Must be wearing a bra?”

On 3/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, DylanC said:

A lot like movies, sex scenes in video games are usually clunky and awkward as hell. The worst offender for me is probably Quantic Dreams' Heavy Rain when Madison and Ethan get it on in the shower (adored the rest of the game, though).

Any games you can remember with super awkward sex scenes crowbarred in?

You think the sex in Heavy Rain was awkard?  It's public peck on the cheek compard to the sex in his previous game Farenheight: Indigo Prophecy.  Forget NSFW, they ain't suitable for anything!

On 2/21/2020 at 2:00 AM, StaceyPowers said:

I actually heaved a breath of relief when I was not forced to endure a sex scene in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Oh, on this note, arguably the funniest clunky sex scene I’ve seen is in Origins when Morrigan gets it on with either the player or Loghain late in the game, and suddenly, out of nowhere, she is wearing a bra which she most definitely has not been wearing for the rest of the game. Like, what’d she do, walk up to Leliana and be like, “Need to borrow your bra? To be having sex, one Must be wearing a bra?”

Haha.. sometimes writers or script or scene writers job must be funny.