Register Now
skyfire

Shoot Many Robots

Do you like shooting games? Then you may like this game depending on how you like shooting the robots. This game is available on both PC and Android. But depending on your comfort zone you can choose either of those platform. It has pretty wild west shooting type feel to the game. Check out the gameplay for the game. 

On 4/13/2019 at 6:08 AM, skyfire said:

Do you like shooting games? Then you may like this game depending on how you like shooting the robots. This game is available on both PC and Android. But depending on your comfort zone you can choose either of those platform. It has pretty wild west shooting type feel to the game. Check out the gameplay for the game. 

The gameplay and even graphics looked like The Punisher on SEGA console. It's almost identical from how I remembered it. 

On 4/7/2022 at 12:15 PM, Empire said:

There are good FPS game like Shadowgun: Legends. Have played for some time but dropped it due to less content and no more support. 

And lack of contents makes them get into repetition of the same thing over and over again, which makes the game get boring. 

On 4/9/2022 at 4:49 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It will be better for them to take a break too, instead of repeating same video game edition as the next option. I grow annoyed playing same game over and over again. 

I think it's money we are talking about. often the money seems to be something we don't calculate in this repeat games scenario.

On 4/8/2022 at 7:39 AM, skyfire said:

Yes shadowgun legends is definitely one of those good games out there in the market. I love playing some of those pure FPS and snipe games.

I played out Shadowgun Legends last week and it was a great one for my liking. The gameplay was absolutely fantastic. 

On 4/13/2019 at 6:08 AM, skyfire said:

The game has got interesting designs, even though it's available on PC already, if they can get it to consoles, I'll be very happy to have it there.