Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Have you ever completed 100% on a game?

Recommended Posts

I think Duke Nukem Forever and Deus Ex Human Revolution (both the original and the director's cut edition) are the only games I've gotten 100% completion on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember people playing games like Nightmare creatures loved to play it till the end. I was one of those people. I will remember such games as I completed them 100 percent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GTA series barring few games was a pleasure and fun in that time to finish. Especially if you have friends or siblings to compete with. But some games in past and even now are not worth playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think many arcade and old games that I have completed. Not a lot of memory of that anymore. But I'd love to play those games. It was definitely fun for me to play those old games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to skip going 100% on Batman Arkham city, there is 282 Riddler's puzzles and I barely have half of them and the ending mission for getting all the trophies is not really worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure I am not one of those who finished silent hill here. I am sure there must be others who did the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 1:33 PM, Alyxx said:

I think Duke Nukem Forever and Deus Ex Human Revolution (both the original and the director's cut edition) are the only games I've gotten 100% completion on.

I also got 100% on both Deus Ex Human Revolution editions as well but I still love playing them. The graphics are a bit dated but it's still an awesome game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I also got 100% on both Deus Ex Human Revolution editions as well but I still love playing them. The graphics are a bit dated but it's still an awesome game.

I think they still hold up fairly well. They are stylized enough to still work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished one game named evertale recently to it's complete set of levels. It was a good experience. And it was fun playing the game. I'd say if you are into fantasy RPG then it's worth playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, skyfire said:

I finished one game named evertale recently to it's complete set of levels. It was a good experience. And it was fun playing the game. I'd say if you are into fantasy RPG then it's worth playing. 

Is it a console or PC game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is RPG on Android. Kind of like Zelda type feel. But is more on the korean RPG style in terms of the graphics. It's cool in terms of the story and how the game progresses a bit difficult on demon beating side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...