Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

On 10/29/2021 at 1:52 PM, Boblee said:

If someone can mod the PC version of the GT, what could be the upgrades one can do to the game if it's available on PC? 

I think the cars and maps are what you can have in different ways when you do that. I haven't done, so I can't say for sure. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think the cars and maps are what you can have in different ways when you do that. I haven't done, so I can't say for sure. 

I have actually thought about it as well. I think the best thing to do would be to play it on PC and mod it and see what I can get. 

On 9/9/2021 at 5:04 PM, The Blackangel said:

Atari 2600 and a Sears Home Gaming Center. I'd have to double check on the year of the Sears, but I think it was 1980. The Atari was 1977. That damn thing is older than I am and works like a dream.

It's one good thing about these old gaming hardware. They are built super strong unlike the new gadgets we get now. 

38 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know Sega Genesis console, PS1, Ninetendo DS and other old video game consoles is available somewhere, but it gonna be hard to find them and buy. 

They are still available on eBay and Amazon if you want to purchase them. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't get eBay products sent to me, so, I'll go check it out via Amazon to see if they'll have the retro consoles to enjoy video games at its best by going retrospective. 

I have heard some people complain about having issues with purchasing from eBay but it's never happened to me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have heard some people complain about having issues with purchasing from eBay but it's never happened to me. 

The delivery is what I fear for, together with Amazon. That's why I prefer shopping at the local online store, which is Jumia for faster delivery. 

On 11/9/2021 at 10:26 PM, Justin11 said:

I can't get eBay products sent to me, so, I'll go check it out via Amazon to see if they'll have the retro consoles to enjoy video games at its best by going retrospective. 

What could be the reason why eBay can't deliver to your location? I haven't seen or hear about this before. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

What could be the reason why eBay can't deliver to your location? I haven't seen or hear about this before. 

I read some time online that some locality are banned for delivery as a result of high cases of scams. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I am staying in an African country, eBay is an international E-commerce platform not every country they deliver fast to. It might take them six months to ship my products to me. 

On 11/13/2021 at 12:19 AM, Justin11 said:

I am staying in an African country, eBay is an international E-commerce platform not every country they deliver fast to. It might take them six months to ship my products to me. 

Now, I understand that very well and see the predicament that most of you guys are facing with not being able to order from such platform.