Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's a shame to the store owner to send items which isn't what the customer requested. It frustrates me to wait too long for a game I want to get onboard with. 

It might be the workers that made the mistake when they are having the goods packaged. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, I was actually told that it was an error from the packaging team that caused the mistake. 

That really must have sucked so bad for you with having all your expectations dashed with having the wrong product sent. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

That really must have sucked so bad for you with having all your expectations dashed with having the wrong product sent. 

It was really a very bad experience for me back then and which is why some gamers prefer to go to a physical store to make all their purchases rather than other online.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was really a very bad experience for me back then and which is why some gamers prefer to go to a physical store to make all their purchases rather than other online.

That's very true mate. I know at least 4 gamers who hardly purchase any hardware offline because of this mix up. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those users or gamers that are still suffering the effect of covid19 or simply restricted in one way to the other, are still making use of online stores to purchase items. 

All gamers had no choice but to make use of online gaming stores when the lockdown was in full effect because there is no way they can make any purchases offline. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

All gamers had no choice but to make use of online gaming stores when the lockdown was in full effect because there is no way they can make any purchases offline. 

It was actually why online sales rapidity was on the high level when the pandemic of coronavirus broke out. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they were using the game's online store to purchase digital versions to play and save the hassle of getting from offline store. Some ordered too via online E-commerce store and get it via their door post. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

During this pandemic era, gamers have two options to buy video games to play, either buy from online E-commerce store or simply buy from the game's online store. 

These gaming companies actually had so much sales when the pandemic of coronavirus broke out and the full effect lockdown set in because a lot of people needed something to keep them busy when they are at home.

I actually believe that to a very good extent that PlayStation 5 actually sold very well during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus when people are at home looking forward to use to keep themselves company.

Edited by Boblee

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

These gaming companies actually had so much sales when the pandemic of coronavirus broke out and the full effect lockdown set in because a lot of people needed something to keep them busy when they are at home.

Yeah, they made huge sales during first wave of covid19, and they are still making profit as the lockdown is still in progress in some countries. Video games is part of humans happiness, that's the essence while they are even selling with disastrous decisions of adding more money making features in their games.