Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, they made huge sales during first wave of covid19, and they are still making profit as the lockdown is still in progress in some countries. Video games is part of humans happiness, that's the essence while they are even selling with disastrous decisions of adding more money making features in their games. 

When people are all stuck in doors for months, they are definitely going to look for a way of escape and it's why they all resorted to games. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

When people are all stuck in doors for months, they are definitely going to look for a way of escape and it's why they all resorted to games. 

That's the case, many who aren't even gamers got into game just to pass time and kill off the boredom of being alone and thinking about the pandemic. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:36 AM, Boblee said:

Do people still purchase Nintendo 64 today? 

You have already heard that I bought it myself which means that there are some other gamers who also are in the habit of buying the kind of console as well.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

During earlier time especially in the 70s, 80s and 90s that's when those consoles reigned. Like, Ninetendo 64 console, Atari console, Sega Genesis and Saturn etc. 

You had both the Sega Genesis and Saturn at once? Why would you do that? Like having one of them isn't enough? 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

You had both the Sega Genesis and Saturn at once? Why would you do that? Like having one of them isn't enough? 

He might be a good fan of the SEGA consoles. I only owned Sega Saturn. It was where I played The Punisher for the first time. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

He might be a good fan of the SEGA consoles. I only owned Sega Saturn. It was where I played The Punisher for the first time. 

Yeah, I guess that might be the case. Since Playstation gamers own consoles from PS1 to PS5, so why not with Sega consoles too? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I guess that might be the case. Since Playstation gamers own consoles from PS1 to PS5, so why not with Sega consoles too? 

Yeah, you're right, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having more of the same brand. Just like I have from PS1 to PS4 and still planning on getting PS5. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're right, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having more of the same brand. Just like I have from PS1 to PS4 and still planning on getting PS5. 

Personally, I missed out playing more on my PS2 then. In fact, it's the only Playstation gen console that I didn't get to enjoy playing more with. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I missed out playing more on my PS2 then. In fact, it's the only Playstation gen console that I didn't get to enjoy playing more with. 

Just like how I never got enough playing experience or time with my Playstation 2 and 3 because I have it given away. It's only my PS1 and PS4 that have stuck with me for far too long. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:50 PM, Boblee said:

I didn't say I have them either, I am simply to say, they've been in existence long time ago. I didn't own a Sega console, but my friend did, and I enjoyed his Sega Genesis console back then.