Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Guilty pleasure video games

I’ve gotten to a point where I simply can’t stand playing those games. Solitaire, Minesweeper, etc. It’s hell on me for some reason. I actually end up in a seriously bad mood if I have to mess with them.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:59 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

it's not a bad way to waste time though. i mean what else are u going to do for 30 minutes? house chores i guess.

House chores actually take time because I need to be mentally prepared to do them and then the act of doing them also consumes a lot of time and I'll probably be exhausted after.

Been playing the shit out of ELEX and The Technomancer recently as I had an itch for some mid-tier open-world RPG action. Though they may not be everyone's fave RPGs, I still find them to be super fun guilty pleasure video games. 

On 8/1/2019 at 3:36 AM, DylanC said:

Been playing the shit out of ELEX and The Technomancer recently as I had an itch for some mid-tier open-world RPG action. Though they may not be everyone's fave RPGs, I still find them to be super fun guilty pleasure video games. 

Funny enough, I found myself playing some pinball today while I was waiting on the pizza man - It just never gets old.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Funny enough, I found myself playing some pinball today while I was waiting on the pizza man - It just never gets old.

I do love Pinball games. I just suck at them. 😆

6 hours ago, DylanC said:

I do love Pinball games. I just suck at them. 😆

I've hit 6 million points in a round already but I stopped because I was beginning to get really bored 🤣. Pinball games take some hand eye-coordination as well as good reflexes to play and your timing has to be impeccable as well.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:22 AM, killamch89 said:

House chores actually take time because I need to be mentally prepared to do them and then the act of doing them also consumes a lot of time and I'll probably be exhausted after.

guess it depends on the chore. A lot of stuff, I just do a few minutes and then quit. Like clear the pile of papers on my desk. If I got five min nothing else to do I just start clearing more papers. Takes a while but gets done.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:19 AM, skyfire said:

For me currently the mobile legends fall into this type of the game.

What kind of game is it? Is it packed with microtransactions?