Register Now
skyfire

Which recorder you use for Game recording on PC?

Streaming is free, you can stream with no little money spent. Gotta start somewhere right? then as long as you have a good gaming rig that can stream and game then go ahead. OBS and overlays are free and you can make your own up with photoshop. There are software subscriptions but also they are free options 🙂 I stream and able to not pay so much money. I stream with no subscriptions 🙂 I stream and the number is under empirekicking on twitch and so look me up 🙂 see what I do and what I stream and not pay much. 

Twitch takes like 35 percent if I remember. And that is why people push for patreon even on their twitch channel. I think the worst part is streaming everyday as if it is job and trying to push people to pay you. Then say something controversial and then create following with that. Not my cup of tea. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Twitch takes like 35 percent if I remember. And that is why people push for patreon even on their twitch channel. I think the worst part is streaming everyday as if it is job and trying to push people to pay you. Then say something controversial and then create following with that. Not my cup of tea. 

As a full time streamer and only income that you got then yes it's hard work. I mean full time streamers have to stream more hours than a normal day to day job. Twitch/amazon is money making for themselves and so whatever you do twitch will try it's hardest to take half. In the UK it's 50% Twitch takes half of what you earn.

So $10 take away 50% you get $5, however since I'm in GPB I get £3.68 😞  SHOCKING

On 1/7/2021 at 2:17 PM, Empire said:

When it comes to streaming you won't expect to get much, unless you have a good follow base and good viewers with gifts bits and subs, twitch takes half of that anyway. 

Don't expect to rely on Twitch's income alone, sponsorships and advertisements are the biggest parts of the cake, because Twitch pays only pennies

22 hours ago, Empire said:

As a full time streamer and only income that you got then yes it's hard work. I mean full time streamers have to stream more hours than a normal day to day job. Twitch/amazon is money making for themselves and so whatever you do twitch will try it's hardest to take half. In the UK it's 50% Twitch takes half of what you earn.

So $10 take away 50% you get $5, however since I'm in GPB I get £3.68 😞  SHOCKING

Yeah that is one reason many streamers and youtubers quit after 5 years of grinding. A lot of gamers, prankers, creators eventually lose their mind like fouseytube did. A lot of mental damage happens by constantly playing and streaming. and on the top you lose money in taxes and then lose money in the health care after burnout. 

On 1/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, skyfire said:

Yeah that is one reason many streamers and youtubers quit after 5 years of grinding. A lot of gamers, prankers, creators eventually lose their mind like fouseytube did. A lot of mental damage happens by constantly playing and streaming. and on the top you lose money in taxes and then lose money in the health care after burnout. 

5 years and still have not earn and or get up to the follwage you wanted has rip me out. 

17 hours ago, Shole said:

OBS worked the best so far so I will keep using that for any screen recording and game recording, also it is free and can connect to Twitch easily.

One and only 🙂 stream-elements users OBS also 😉 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

5 years and still have not earn and or get up to the follwage you wanted has rip me out. 

Some do earn good but the thing is that too much camera exposure and too much content creation does lead to burn out. as they say in hinduism - creation, maintainance (consumption) and destruction if doesn't happen in process side by side, then leads to consequences. I know a lot of female and male streamers who commited suicide since 2017, not due to bullying but burned out. some became rich at age of 18 or 21 and could not handle success. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Some do earn good but the thing is that too much camera exposure and too much content creation does lead to burn out. as they say in hinduism - creation, maintainance (consumption) and destruction if doesn't happen in process side by side, then leads to consequences. I know a lot of female and male streamers who commited suicide since 2017, not due to bullying but burned out. some became rich at age of 18 or 21 and could not handle success. 

Remind me of Ninja who has and has so much crazy money. DrDisrespectful is a good streamer and at times I see him saying that he needs breaks here and there. I think he takes a good two months of breaks away from streaming at times. When he streams he streams all day almost.  

Yeah and this does take toll on body and mind. they end making any random blabbering or saying things to attract woke crowd and when things break out they realize the real world works differently and not based on their woke utopia. recording say like 12 hours a day is recipe for mental health disaster.