Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I was playing some Palworld earlier. Now, I do love Pokemon as a series but there are quite a number of things I wish Pokemon could implement into their own game to make it more fun. I feel like the different Pals actually serve a purpose in and out of battle.

I've played Palworld too for a while. It's not that bad in my opinion but according to some people, they felt the game was a little bit rushed as they needed more from it it. It's just like you mentioned about having different Pals to serve more purpose in battles and other engagements. 

Btw, I played Top Eleven Football Manager this morning and my team lost as usual. This season have been bad for me. 

Edited by Heatman

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Was playing some Palworld with my friends today. It's slightly addictive. I can't lie.

I had fun playing the game too. I can't seem to understand why or what some people are complaining about the game Palworld. Which flaws can you think the game came with? 

Hot Wheels Unleashed 2: Turbocharged was the last game I played today. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had fun playing the game too. I can't seem to understand why or what some people are complaining about the game Palworld. Which flaws can you think the game came with? 

Hot Wheels Unleashed 2: Turbocharged was the last game I played today. 

Because a good amount of the Pals in Palworld are direct rip-offs of Pokemon.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Because a good amount of the Pals in Palworld are direct rip-offs of Pokemon.

Honestly, I don't really see it that way. Although I can admit the game's heavy inspirations from Pokémon, Palworld is still a game of its own. The character designs might look similar, but they are different in my opinion. 

Civilization V... I had the urge to play that again 😛

I'm playing as Greece, and it's going pretty well so far: I've got five cities, and a repelled an attempted invasion by Japan. Next, I'll try to expand onto another continent!

On 2/17/2024 at 4:48 PM, Heatman said:

Honestly, I don't really see it that way. Although I can admit the game's heavy inspirations from Pokémon, Palworld is still a game of its own. The character designs might look similar, but they are different in my opinion. 

Which was my point as well - the two games are very different in terms of mechanics.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Which was my point as well - the two games are very different in terms of mechanics.

Exactly! It's why I believe the game was quite different from what's obtained in Pokémon games. I had different vibes when I was playing it and that's what made the game count for me. 

I've been playing a bunch of different stuff lately. I bought Helldivers 2 last week, and despite some connection and matchmaking issues, my friend and I have been having a blast playing it. I tried playing the game alone, but just kept dying over and over, so I would definitely recommend playing with friends. 

I also recently beat Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty. A great expansion to a great game in my opinion. I've always though Cyberpunk was a great game, even though I will admit it had some issues at launch.

Also, I got a steering wheel with pedals for Christmas, so I've been playing a bunch of racing games. Mostly Forza Motorsport and Grid: Legends, but also some F1 23, and lately a bit of WRC 23. I've always been a fan of racing games, but a proper steering wheel makes it sooo much more fun. 

Lastly, I've been playing a bunch of Brotato on my laptop. It's scratching the exact same itch that Vampire Survivors did for me, I love these kinds of games. 

21 hours ago, Anders said:

I also recently beat Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty. A great expansion to a great game in my opinion. I've always though Cyberpunk was a great game, even though I will admit it had some issues at launch.

The serious issues Cyberpunk had as its launch made it very difficult for me to get back into playing the game again. Maybe it's time now for me to pull myself together and head right back into it since everything seems okay now. 

I had some moment with playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt in the early morning of today.