Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I quit Diablo after Diablo II. I was less than a fan of Diablo III, and have had absolutely zero interest in Diablo IV. The first one was a masterpiece. I don't think anyone will argue against that. The second was amazing as well, but led down the exact same path every time. meaning each act was the same one every time. Not much variation either. The exact path and turns changed, but even with that it was still kinda boring.

As for the last game I played, I don't honestly remember. Probably RDR2, but I really have no clue.

I'm playing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and I'm really enoying it. My only issue with it is that it does not run at a stable 60 fps on the Xbox Series X, pretty far from it. I heard that this was an issue at launch, but I was hoping that it would have been fixed by the time I got around to playing it. It's not really a big issue with this kind of game, but since buying the current gen consoles I've really gotten used to pretty much only playing at 60 fps.  

I have been playing a lot of Fortnite ranked if I am honest and I am enjoying it a lot more than the normal modes. I have also been playing some Roblox as well in between by working and such but Fortnite has been my main at the moment. 

Mario Odyssey. I had played it a bit, then got into other games, so I deleted my original save data, and completely started over again. So far, it's going pretty great. I wasn't able to play it much this weekend because I was at a religious event, but I did get some gaming in. Unless Cards Against Humanity counts that is.

Mario Odyssey

It’s going good. I deleted all my save data for the game because it’s been a long time since I played it, and honestly couldn’t remember a damn thing. So I’m starting over from the beginning. Despite that, it’s a hell of a lot of fun. It’s one of those games that are so good they suck.

I have been spending a lot of time on Fortnite not just playing the battle royale but also playing the creative side of things as well. I will admit, I have been having a lot more fun on creative at the moment with the new modes that people are creating and releasing. 

I just beat Links Awakening for the billionth time. But it doesn’t matter how many times I beat it. I still enjoy the hell out of the game. I know a few shortcuts and easter eggs in it. Especially in the Game Boy version. It’s also a hell of a easier to steal from the town shop in Mabe Village on the GB version.

Mine again was Fortnite 🙂 really wanting to reach level 200 which I am I believe 20 levels away from now so hoping I will hit that within the next week or so. We have just over two weeks left of this season so plenty of time to be able to hit level 200 🙂

Same as Shortie, last video game I played was Fortnite. I will have to add your Epic Games Account to my friends list sometime @Shortie. I think my level is drastically lower than yours, at around 80. Hoping to get to 100, let alone level 200! Keep up the good work and competitive gameplay. 

19 minutes ago, Bizdustry said:

Same as Shortie, last video game I played was Fortnite. I will have to add your Epic Games Account to my friends list sometime @Shortie. I think my level is drastically lower than yours, at around 80. Hoping to get to 100, let alone level 200! Keep up the good work and competitive gameplay. 

I was actually shocked I made it to level 200 this season as it was not the greatest level. I am now at 221 and will be honest, I have nothing more to do this season and ready for the new season on Friday now. I feel playing a lot of creative and UEFN modes within creative helped me reach the level I did. 

I last played Fortnite again not too long ago, made it to gold in ranked and I am happy with that, ready for a new ranked season and new season altogether in the game now. 

I last played the new season of Fortnite yesterday. Very much enjoying this season compared to the previous one, Season 3 and I am liking the theme for this new season as well. 

Hoping to get to level 200 again this season 🙂