Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Recommended Posts

I'm currently playing League of Legends for a while. My life is quite hard lately, and I need to let the steam out with some action. But playing too much can't have an entirely opposite effect. Everything must be balanced, I supposed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minecraft was the last game I played. In fact, minecraft is the only game I am playing these days. I spent around two hours playing Minecraft last Saturday. I do not play games every day, generally, I play only at the weekends. However, when I am bored, I also play during the weekdays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to gaming, I play with just about anything that allows me to play. I play with PC, smartphone and consoles. My last game happens to be FIFA 19 and GTA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Eleven Football Manager is the last game which I'm currently playing at the moment. I so much love this game but it has already frustrated me so much that I had to quit playing it over and over again but I still see myself coming back to it. 

It's more like I'm too connected to the game so much that I can't let it go completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, Heatman said:

Top Eleven Football Manager is the last game which I'm currently playing at the moment. I so much love this game but it has already frustrated me so much that I had to quit playing it over and over again but I still see myself coming back to it. 

It's more like I'm too connected to the game so much that I can't let it go completely. 

This game Top Eleven Football Manager seems to be one of the most popular games played by Facebook users. There are some mixed feelings about the game both good and bad reviews but it's definitely a good game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 3:36 AM, killamch89 said:

GTA V

Grand Theft Auto V is am awesome game. I have never any gamer that doesn't love the same so much. It's one of my favorite games so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 7:56 PM, Anachiwo said:

This game Top Eleven Football Manager seems to be one of the most popular games played by Facebook users. There are some mixed feelings about the game both good and bad reviews but it's definitely a good game

I have played a couple of football games, however, I have never tried Top Eleven Football Manager. I have also read good as well as bad reviews about the game. However, I never go by the user reviews about the game. Reviews are purely based on own experience. Therefore, I am willing to try this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, egghead said:

I have played a couple of football games, however, I have never tried Top Eleven Football Manager. I have also read good as well as bad reviews about the game. However, I never go by the user reviews about the game. Reviews are purely based on own experience. Therefore, I am willing to try this game.

I have also tried the game and it's the only online soccer management game that I can recommend to any gamer who is a fan of football. This online football manager game will open your eyes to lots of things about football you never know before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, egghead said:

I have played a couple of football games, however, I have never tried Top Eleven Football Manager. I have also read good as well as bad reviews about the game. However, I never go by the user reviews about the game. Reviews are purely based on own experience. Therefore, I am willing to try this game.

I can guarantee you that you will love the game completely but be advised, it's a very addictive game. So, be prepared for anything once you get the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...