Register Now
DC

General Gaming Discussion

18 minutes ago, Techno said:

Anyone else noticing how expense 3ds games are getting, I saw a bundle of games for 2k dollars. It's getting ridiculous!

You are right, I was not aware but I just went to gamestop and walmart and they are selling pokemon games like for 30-40 dlls. My advise is to just hack your 3ds console, thats what I did and I can still use my cartridges as normal except that I can no longer play online. Im not going to explain how due to the forum regulations but you can search it on the internet.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

You are right, I was not aware but I just went to gamestop and walmart and they are selling pokemon games like for 30-40 dlls. 

I would expect $40 from Nintendo, but used games are skyrocketing, the digital store will get executed soon, so I was looking at physical games.

1 minute ago, Techno said:

I would expect $40 from Nintendo, but used games are skyrocketing, the digital store will get executed soon, so I was looking at physical games.

Probably thats the reason why the price skyrocketed, for example I bought a used copy of Pokemon Omega ruby at gamestop back when it was still popular and it cost me like 25 dlls, now its at 30 dlls, even though that was probably like 5 years ago.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Probably thats the reason why the price skyrocketed, for example I bought a used copy of Pokemon Omega ruby at gamestop back when it was still popular and it cost me like 25 dlls, now its at 30 dlls, even though that was probably like 5 years ago.

Man, it's even worse trying to get a 3ds, over a hundred thirty dollars for a used one. I feel bad for idiots like me who are now trying to get into the 3ds before it's ruined.

4 minutes ago, Techno said:

Man, it's even worse trying to get a 3ds, over a hundred thirty dollars for a used one. I feel bad for idiots like me who are now trying to get into the 3ds before it's ruined.

Thats why I recommended hacking the system, its not that complicated and you can easily get all the games on 3ds plus a couple of emulators. Again you are going to have to google it or search for somebody to do it for you.

On 2/22/2022 at 5:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The last game which I bought was $59, it is EA FIFA 222. It will take yet another two years for me to consider buying a game of FIFA series if they continue driving so low. 

They somehow keep making the barrel lower don't they.