Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
killamch89

Fallout 76 is in the news AGAIN...

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

This is horrible for the 20 people who still play this game

Wasn't one of them banned for something stupid a couple of weeks ago?

28 minutes ago, Shagger said:

If 19 of them stop playing, the last one will get what we all wanted, a single player Fallout game.

You mean the new Fallout 4 DLC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, killamch89 said:

Wasn't one of them banned for something stupid a couple of weeks ago?

I'm not sure I havent keep up with the issues with this game, was it something about reporting a bug ? or I think I'm confusing that with another game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

I'm not sure I havent keep up with the issues with this game, was it something about reporting a bug ? or I think I'm confusing that with another game

 

I'd have to look it up to get the precise details, but I believe what happened was a community leader and popular player on Fallout 76 exposed a bug  or exploit in the game, recorded footage of it and reported it to Bethesda. However to show the exploit in the footage he obviously had to use it and that got him banned. I might be wrong, but I think that's what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shagger said:

 

I'd have to look it up to get the precise details, but I believe what happened was a community leader and popular player on Fallout 76 exposed a bug  or exploit in the game, recorded footage of it and reported it to Bethesda. However to show the exploit in the footage he obviously had to use it and that got him banned. I might be wrong, but I think that's what happened.

 

That's pretty much it, it's happened to several players.  There is a another vid from YongYea that explains the details.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Shagger said:

 

I'd have to look it up to get the precise details, but I believe what happened was a community leader and popular player on Fallout 76 exposed a bug  or exploit in the game, recorded footage of it and reported it to Bethesda. However to show the exploit in the footage he obviously had to use it and that got him banned. I might be wrong, but I think that's what happened.

Yeah, I think that is what it was and I think the ban was removed after massive backlash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Noice. Inventory stealing. I sometimes think the people within the company itself tend to destroy the game and community more than outsiders. 

Bethesda has always been shooting themselves in the foot but they've absolutely outdone themselves this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...