Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Games you wish were updated.

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Majority of the games I've played on my Java phone earlier wasn't upgraded. Some games too lack DLC via my PS3 console, making it boring, since I can't add exciting items to the game. 

I remember playing car crash games on Java phones. After Symbian phone were launched, they provided a better gaming experience. But nothing can beat the Android and IOS games. Have you ever played bounce game? I wish it could get an Android update. 

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I remember playing car crash games on Java phones. After Symbian phone were launched, they provided a better gaming experience. But nothing can beat the Android and IOS games. Have you ever played bounce game? I wish it could get an Android update. 

Yes, I've played bounce buddy, back then in my Nokia Java 2700 around 2010. You can search for it's Android version at Google play store you might get it there. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:43 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, maybe you can write to it's developers to get the game upgraded via suggestions and watch out what their reaction will be. 

Actually, I believe that it's something that a lot of people are already doing when it comes to writing the game companies. It's not something odd to do at all. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Even if one writes from today to the next they'll simply do what's on their mind. Unless they've seen wide negative reaction before they can reconsider their option and improving. 

The only way they'll ever bring back a game is if they suspect that they'll make a lot a money remastering said game.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The only way they'll ever bring back a game is if they suspect that they'll make a lot a money remastering said game.

Yes, when they have the mindset that the game will bring them more money that's when they'll simply reconsider their plans remastering it. They are simply for the money and not what the gamers want at most. 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:53 PM, Justin11 said:

I played killer bean and Temple Run a lot in mobile phone, I tried searching it online to install on my play station console but it seems they aren't upgraded. 

I never really got to play killer bean but only Temple Run. I didn't even know it's available on video games. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I never really got to play killer bean but only Temple Run. I didn't even know it's available on video games. 

Lol, its available on google playstore. They are simply android phone games they aren't recreated on consoles like PS3, PS4, 5, Xbox series and Nintendo etc. 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:36 AM, killamch89 said:

There was a mini-DLC thing? but nothing otherwise in terms of content which is a shame because it's such a fun game to play.

Yeah - it's a total let down in my eyes because I believe that they should have done something better with the game upgrade. 

On 10/6/2021 at 10:02 AM, Heatman said:

Actually, I believe that it's something that a lot of people are already doing when it comes to writing the game companies. It's not something odd to do at all. 

Yeah, they write to gaming companies but the companies doesn't take most of their wishes seriously that's why their games are simply full of bugs. 

On 10/7/2021 at 7:50 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, when they have the mindset that the game will bring them more money that's when they'll simply reconsider their plans remastering it. They are simply for the money and not what the gamers want at most. 

That's the case with EA and Deadspace - they didn't even mention it for almost a decade and then suddenly they want to remake it this year. It's a very unethical practice.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's the case with EA and Deadspace - they didn't even mention it for almost a decade and then suddenly they want to remake it this year. It's a very unethical practice.

And if they keep to what we all know them to be very good at, it's most likely going to be a failure. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Let's dreadful, but let's see what they got to offer on the remake edition if it will be enormous bringing back old memories of a thrilling game.