Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Games you wish were updated.

On 8/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, Oliver said:

Duck Hunt. That light gun technology still amazes me, plus I want to test if you really can control the duck's movement in second player.

I think there were plenty of new games later that were similar to it but duck hunt remains the popular and favorite of many people. 

On 4/8/2020 at 9:10 AM, Roboticist said:

I'd definitely want a sequel to Bully which most likely won't happen but I only can dream..

Oh man I wish this was remastered. I know it’s on the app stores, and some people have tried to make a clone of the city and people on GTA V - but this game brings back so many memories. 

On 8/25/2020 at 7:58 AM, Oliver said:

Duck Hunt. That light gun technology still amazes me, plus I want to test if you really can control the duck's movement in second player.

Yeah - Duck Hunt use of light gun technology is what set the game apart from its pairs then. It's an unbelievable game. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even now that PES isn't producing any new game series for PS2, still most copyright infringers are simply rebranding the old versions and upgrading it to the newest version, with same old features no difference at all, selling it for profit. 

Isn't it the same thing that most gaming companies are doing lately with copying old games codes and turning it into something new. 

On 9/1/2020 at 7:33 AM, KuroInDistress said:

I think Ghost recon Wildlands was mostly sort of abandoned after release without any quality content, even though the base game had a lot of promise

I have to agree - it hardly got any content after release and the game does have lots of potential. In my opinion, it's one of the best Ghost Recon games ever.

On 8/28/2020 at 8:27 PM, Wolves said:

Call of Duty World at War - hands down! 

This was my favorite game growing up. I remember the first time connecting online and playing zombie games with people around the world (how exciting). The multiplayer was fantastic, but the story mode beats all other COD versions, in my opinion. If there was a bunch of free time for developers, I'd love to see some of the old CODs remastered. 

Maybe the option you played which is COD World at War is the best version recreated by the game developers. Their is no how they'll go back recreating other older versions when they've upgraded. 

On 9/30/2021 at 2:27 AM, killamch89 said:

I have to agree - it hardly got any content after release and the game does have lots of potential. In my opinion, it's one of the best Ghost Recon games ever.

Seriously - I really surprised that even till now, the game Ghost recon Wildlands haven't seen anything like an upgrade. 

The single player version of Grand Theft Auto V. Rockstar gave up on it a long time ago in favour of it's online mode and it's a huge shame. What's really annoying is that Rockstar doesn't even bother to add the new cars to single player. I would love to just mess around in single player with the new guns and cars but we can't 😞

On 10/1/2021 at 3:59 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously - I really surprised that even till now, the game Ghost recon Wildlands haven't seen anything like an upgrade. 

There was a mini-DLC thing? but nothing otherwise in terms of content which is a shame because it's such a fun game to play.