Register Now
DudeThatsErin

IPads for Gaming: Is it something you would use?

On 8/5/2020 at 11:53 AM, The Blackangel said:

A couple you might try are Mahluk and Iron Maiden: Legacy Of The Beast. I have them both, and they're pretty fun. The best one about the second game is that you get to listen to Iron Maiden through the game.

I wanted to try the Ed Hunter PC game, but it's so old now that I'll have to find an emulator.

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You sure do have quite a temper especially with you have had it with something or someone that gets on your nerves. 

That was nothing. It only pissed me off. It didn't enrage me. When it takes 4 grown men to pull a woman off a guy so she doesn't kill him, then you could start talking about the temper. But trust me, I've done far worse than when I was beating the shit out of him. I would say I have a short fuse, but that fuse is long gone.

24 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

That was nothing. It only pissed me off. It didn't enrage me. When it takes 4 grown men to pull a woman off a guy so she doesn't kill him, then you could start talking about the temper. But trust me, I've done far worse than when I was beating the shit out of him. I would say I have a short fuse, but that fuse is long gone.

Haha!! Now that's what I'm talking about. I think you said something dealing with one guy whom you almost knocked out. You are pretty too strong for a lady 😏

On 9/23/2021 at 12:35 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I can't afford quality iPad device at the moment for gaming, that's why I stick to my PC, and PS4 devices to enjoy the games which are compatible enough to fit in to any of my devices. 

The size of iPads is what makes it very awkward for me trying to play video games with it. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not using iPad I wouldn't know how the gameplay of video games works there. But iPad is a quality device, I am hopeful video games will be realistic with it. 

It's actually going to be almost the same as playing with other smartphone 📱. It's just the size of it that would be different. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually going to be almost the same as playing with other smartphone 📱. It's just the size of it that would be different. 

Okay, I was thinking it runs on a maligned software engine better than that of other smart devices. Remember it isn't a mobile phone, it serve its own purpose. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I was thinking it runs on a maligned software engine better than that of other smart devices. Remember it isn't a mobile phone, it serve its own purpose. 

Yeah - There is no doubt that the operating system of iPad is better than that of Android. It's updates are far more better in terms of security and everything. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There is no doubt that the operating system of iPad is better than that of Android. It's updates are far more better in terms of security and everything. 

Lol, you didn't even mention where Android is better in terms of feature. I understand that iPad is better off in operating system, but at least some Android phones are more flexible with ease of access. 

Edited by Justin11

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you didn't even mention where Android is better in terms of feature. I understand that iPad is better off in operating system, but at least some Android phones are more flexible with ease of access. 

Personally, I'm the Android type of person when it comes to phone 📱 preferences. It's what I have been making use of all my life. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I'm the Android type of person when it comes to phone 📱 preferences. It's what I have been making use of all my life. 

That's same to me since 2013 I laid my hands on Android smart phone. I never used any other apart from Android, but it doesn't entice me for video games.