Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeap, and I see you being one of those gamers that doesn't give out his controller after upgrade. I don't give out often because it cost me money to buy them. 

That's the point. When you still have your old consoles and the controllers even though you might not be playing with them again, it doesn't change the fact that you still own them. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeap, and I see you being one of those gamers that doesn't give out his controller after upgrade. I don't give out often because it cost me money to buy them. 

I still have my Sega console controller that's 4 in number. I have had them for years now and I'm sure they are still working well. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I still have my Sega console controller that's 4 in number. I have had them for years now and I'm sure they are still working well. 

That's pretty cool that you got four in one controller for your PS4 console. Can you share how much you bought the controller? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the point. When you still have your old consoles and the controllers even though you might not be playing with them again, it doesn't change the fact that you still own them. 

Yes, you can simply have them, you can exchange it too for video game if it's a quality controller via any offline gaming store, and you'll get a video game. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, you can simply have them, you can exchange it too for video game if it's a quality controller via any offline gaming store, and you'll get a video game. 

Exchanging controllers for games? How's that possible? And if I happen to exchange my controllers, what will I play with? 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exchanging controllers for games? How's that possible? And if I happen to exchange my controllers, what will I play with? 

If you have plenty you can simply exchange one for a video game depending the value of your controller to the video game type. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's pretty cool that you got four in one controller for your PS4 console. Can you share how much you bought the controller? 

It's been ages since I purchased my SEGA console. There is no way you would expect me to remember the cost at which I purchased it years ago. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's been ages since I purchased my SEGA console. There is no way you would expect me to remember the cost at which I purchased it years ago. 

Lol, I was simply referring to @Boblee to tell me how much he bought his four video game controllers. 

I understand it's been long for you, but if you're the one that keeps long time record, you shouldn't be forgetting it. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, I was simply referring to @Boblee to tell me how much he bought his four video game controllers. 

I understand it's been long for you, but if you're the one that keeps long time record, you shouldn't be forgetting it. 

If I had purchased the game through online store, I would still be able to get the payment receipt on my mobile banking but it was through offline store. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If I had purchased the game through online store, I would still be able to get the payment receipt on my mobile banking but it was through offline store. 

Lol, do you know I am still keeping in track of video game I bought around 2010 during my first experience with my console video game? Yes, the price never erased on my memory. You should be keeping a record at times in your head, lol. 

21 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, do you know I am still keeping in track of video game I bought around 2010 during my first experience with my console video game? Yes, the price never erased on my memory. You should be keeping a record at times in your head, lol. 

My head is too small to carry and contain all of such details that aren't that much of relevance. Why would I be interested in keeping that memory? I can't buy the game console again. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My head is too small to carry and contain all of such details that aren't that much of relevance. Why would I be interested in keeping that memory? I can't buy the game console again. 

No problem I know what you meant, they don't matter alot in life. I just in keep those records just for reference purpose and nothing much. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

No problem I know what you meant, they don't matter alot in life. I just in keep those records just for reference purpose and nothing much. 

If it's keeping the records of what most people purchased their Playstation 5, it's definitely going to something that's worth it for me as I'm yet to buy the console. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If it's keeping the records of what most people purchased their Playstation 5, it's definitely going to something that's worth it for me as I'm yet to buy the console. 

Do you know why it will be possible for you to keep in record about people who purchased PS5? It's simply because, PS5 is hot in the market, every gamer is simply talking vividly about it.