Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Being economical with how you manage your hardware that you use to play your video games it's very important of course is going to save you a lot of cost that you will not incure unnecessarily.

Yeah, because money doesn't come every time for me. Even Jeff Bezos tries his best to manage the little penny because it matters. So, why wouldn't I manage my controller when money is scarce to replace them? 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because money doesn't come every time for me. Even Jeff Bezos tries his best to manage the little penny because it matters. So, why wouldn't I manage my controller when money is scarce to replace them? 

With how everything is now expensive since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus, one needs to try as much as possible to spend less. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

With how everything is now expensive since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus, one needs to try as much as possible to spend less. 

Yes, one needs to curtail his or her spending, in order to scare through the catastrophic challenges of covid19. I am simply managing myself to avoid spending spree. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, one needs to curtail his or her spending, in order to scare through the catastrophic challenges of covid19. I am simply managing myself to avoid spending spree. 

Yeah, that's the way to go because once you have your controllers in good playing condition, then it's no use getting another one. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the way to go because once you have your controllers in good playing condition, then it's no use getting another one. 

When you have controllers at least two controllers very sound, then you don't have to worry about buying a new controller, unless you have more funds. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When you have controllers at least two controllers very sound, then you don't have to worry about buying a new controller, unless you have more funds. 

Exactly, it's why a lot of people are always having more than two controllers because they actually have the money to buy surplus and kid in a way that they have so many to play with whenever they want.

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why a lot of people are always having more than two controllers because they actually have the money to buy surplus and kid in a way that they have so many to play with whenever they want.

Yes, if I have much money I wouldn't mind buying more controllers because I simply like to have them to avoid facing any surprise issues of controllers. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, if I have much money I wouldn't mind buying more controllers because I simply like to have them to avoid facing any surprise issues of controllers. 

That is their sense of actually being rich when compared to other gamers who don't really have enough money to spend carelessly on their gaming hardware.

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That is their sense of actually being rich when compared to other gamers who don't really have enough money to spend carelessly on their gaming hardware.

The rich is the people controlling the good things of the world. When you aren't rich, you simply won't have it all to make yourself happy, just as I'm not having the best things to make me happy. E.g being PS4 or PS5 console. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The rich is the people controlling the good things of the world. When you aren't rich, you simply won't have it all to make yourself happy, just as I'm not having the best things to make me happy. E.g being PS4 or PS5 console. 

It is exactly what is going on with those that are actually pre-ordering video games and consoles as well because they really have the cash to throw around on like gamers who are always finding it difficult to purchase any new games once it comes out.

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It is exactly what is going on with those that are actually pre-ordering video games and consoles as well because they really have the cash to throw around on like gamers who are always finding it difficult to purchase any new games once it comes out.

Yes, they really have the cash to throw into any video game of their choice. They simply want to secure the video game before it's official release, instead of being in a hurry to get it when the game eventually comes out. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they really have the cash to throw into any video game of their choice. They simply want to secure the video game before it's official release, instead of being in a hurry to get it when the game eventually comes out. 

Honestly, I believe that it's part of the reasons why these hardwares keep getting more costly by the day. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Honestly, I believe that it's part of the reasons why these hardwares keep getting more costly by the day. 

You've seen the reason why it is like that. When the demand becomes extremely higher than the supply, surely the price of the hardware will spike. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

In most cases, gamers wouldn't be able to to decide the prices the game companies are going to sell their games or consoles. It's all up to the market trend to determine the angle they will follow.