Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's really a sad experience with how it all transpired. I'm not sure if I would be able to sleep well that night it happened. 

I have already moved on from it a very long time ago. It was a big lesson for me, and it's never gonna happen to me again. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have already moved on from it a very long time ago. It was a big lesson for me, and it's never gonna happen to me again. 

We all learn from things that happens in our lives to learn on daily basis whether it's for the good or bad. 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:51 AM, Heatman said:

We all learn from things that happens in our lives to learn on daily basis whether it's for the good or bad. 

Yeah, I later order for the same kind of controller which I was trying to win from the raffle. It cost me around $50.

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have six controllers currently, I added two more controllers to my PS4 console after getting FIFA 22 game. 

So that means you have total 6 controllers? That's insane. What do you do with that many controllers? I only have three, and one out of that is already broken. I also have a controller for my PC separately.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

So that means you have total 6 controllers? That's insane. What do you do with that many controllers? I only have three, and one out of that is already broken. I also have a controller for my PC separately.

There is no way you would me able to use your console controller 🎮 for your PC. I'm not sure if it's possible, although I have never tried it before. 

11 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There is no way you would me able to use your console controller 🎮 for your PC. I'm not sure if it's possible, although I have never tried it before. 

No, I have a separate controller for PC, the port/adapter is totally different for PC and console. I had bought the PC joystick from the local store. 😉

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they are never the same when it comes to the controllers used for PC and console. The ports are completely different. 

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Laughs, it's not insane buddy, I use two for my PC, and two for my PS4 console, then the two remaining are simply alternative controller to my PS and PC .

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, it's not insane buddy, I use two for my PC, and two for my PS4 console, then the two remaining are simply alternative controller to my PS and PC .

That's a well balanced number of consoles to have in my opinion. I'm sure one of the spare 2 are for the PC and console right? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's a well balanced number of consoles to have in my opinion. I'm sure one of the spare 2 are for the PC and console right? 

You're simply right buddy, that's how I want it at the moment. When we have alternative, it will make us enjoy gaming long without suffering controllers issues. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they are never the same when it comes to the controllers used for PC and console. The ports are completely different. 

It's like asking for Xbox controllers to be the same thing with PS or PC controllers? They can never be interplatform used.