Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

On 11/3/2021 at 3:53 PM, Boblee said:

It's like asking for Xbox controllers to be the same thing with PS or PC controllers? They can never be interplatform used. 

Yeah, it's not possible at all because if they make it like that, it's going to mess up their brand. 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:53 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Do you know you can play PS2 with PS3 controller? Yes it's possible. I used the USB cable to connect to the PS3 controller and use it to play PS2 games. 

There is a possibility that a Playstation consoles controller would work in another PS console but can never work on Xbox, Nintendo or PC. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Instead of stressing myself out around trying to make PS3 controller work on PS2 or PS4, I'll save the stress by buying new controllers that are made quality. 

Seriously, I need money but it haven't gotten to the point where I can't afford to buy each separate controller for my consoles. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I need money but it haven't gotten to the point where I can't afford to buy each separate controller for my consoles. 

I believe you dearie. Their is what we call lack of money she extreme lack of money. You might lack money for bigger project not that you don't have to tackle other little things. 

On 11/12/2021 at 11:49 PM, Justin11 said:

I believe you dearie. Their is what we call lack of money she extreme lack of money. You might lack money for bigger project not that you don't have to tackle other little things. 

Exactly, it's why when it comes to my gaming console controllers, they are always in a good shape and get replaced once they get faulty. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why when it comes to my gaming console controllers, they are always in a good shape and get replaced once they get faulty. 

And I know before it will get replaced it will really take a long time since you don't have much of the visitors who cried your house to play constantly. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:05 AM, Justin11 said:

And I know before it will get replaced it will really take a long time since you don't have much of the visitors who cried your house to play constantly. 

Exactly, and since you're playing with it being careful how you handle it, it's definitely going to take long before it gets damaged. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and since you're playing with it being careful how you handle it, it's definitely going to take long before it gets damaged. 

That's my reasons, and I cherish that for sure. I don't have enough funds to throw on games that's why I do my best to keep the ones I get clean and not for public usage. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:23 AM, Justin11 said:

That's my reasons, and I cherish that for sure. I don't have enough funds to throw on games that's why I do my best to keep the ones I get clean and not for public usage. 

Being economical with how you manage your hardware that you use to play your video games it's very important of course is going to save you a lot of cost that you will not incure unnecessarily.