Register Now
Kane99

Video Game Moments in Real Life

Many things are learned through video games, every one gets indulge into any of the games due to how satisfying and passionate they can be for the game. 

I simply love playing soccer games simply because I want to enhance my dying skills, same goes to racing. 

On 10/3/2021 at 12:34 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's a shame to me that after some months of inactivity playing soccer real life, after impressing with my FIFA team I tried to recapture such glory moment offline, to my greatest surprise I got injured which is a dislocated metatarsal injury. 

Such injuries hurt like hell. I have been there as well and also had my ankle dislocated twice in both legs. It's never easy dealing with injuries. 

On 10/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, Heatman said:

Such injuries hurt like hell. I have been there as well and also had my ankle dislocated twice in both legs. It's never easy dealing with injuries. 

Its sad always to encounter injuries in the game I love. Injuries really made playing soccer skeptical for me. But wouldn't make me retiring full-time from my childhood hobby. 

On 10/8/2021 at 7:27 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Its sad always to encounter injuries in the game I love. Injuries really made playing soccer skeptical for me. But wouldn't make me retiring full-time from my childhood hobby. 

Football injuries are frustrating. From the little experience I have had myself shows a glimpse of what professional footballers go through. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Football injuries are frustrating. From the little experience I have had myself shows a glimpse of what professional footballers go through. 

Some injuries are simply career ending injuries without being careful enough. Many footballers have encountered such past and present. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Injuries in football or other sports games is inevitable. That's why we need to be careful enough when playing our favourite option to avoid serious bruises. 

No matter how careful you are, it's not really a guarantee that you're not going to get injured. It's more about how physically fit you're and pray some idiot don't want to injure you intentionally. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

No matter how careful you are, it's not really a guarantee that you're not going to get injured. It's more about how physically fit you're and pray some idiot don't want to injure you intentionally. 

Lol, you know even in less - competitive match people are so serious that they want to get you injured. That's why you need to cautious how you force yourself in, I didn't see it coming that's why I incurred the injury.