Register Now
Kane99

Video Game Moments in Real Life

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's even more fun when you get to be the leading one in your peer ; with having to be the one everyone else looks up to in terms of learning new things. 

Lol, truth be told I'm not the best when it comes to video game challenge when I'm competing with my peers in an offline kind of competition. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's even more fun when you get to be the leading one in your peer ; with having to be the one everyone else looks up to in terms of learning new things. 

Amongst all my friends, I am the one that love's gaming more, not a bragging right, but it's reality. I came out having many friends in my locality that enjoys gaming especially on soccer, racing and adventures etc. 

I used to love just driving around in GTA: Vice City, listening to the awesome 80s music. I remember one moment where I caught some air, the game went into the slo-mo cinematic view with the sun setting in the background as More Than This was playing on the radio and it was just sublime. I fucking love that game.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:22 AM, killamch89 said:

This devil may cry one actually looks pretty good - I'm not going to lie but some of the commentary made me crack up. 

Seriously - It's very hilarious listening to that. I just started off my day in a really happy mood after watching that. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The reason why I play racing games more, it's due to the fact, I love driving in reality. I love to showcase my driving experience in the virtual world and also using it to adopt new driving skills too. 

Racing games thought me now to drive cars in real life and it's something that I appreciate about racing games till today. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Racing games thought me now to drive cars in real life and it's something that I appreciate about racing games till today. 

That's cool, that's why I love it also. I learned driving already, before getting on board with racing games, but every time I take on the game I learn amazing driving skills. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, that's why I love it also. I learned driving already, before getting on board with racing games, but every time I take on the game I learn amazing driving skills. 

That's good. The very first time I picked up a car 🚙 key 🗝 and drove it without any kind of instruction never felt old for me. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's good. The very first time I picked up a car 🚙 key 🗝 and drove it without any kind of instruction never felt old for me. 

That's pretty cool thing that you learned how to drive in reality through the experiences you got from racing games. 

I play soccer games not because I developed the interest when I got on playing games, No. It is in me, I am an amateur footballer, played for my college team, after school I lost interest in playing professional soccer due to series of life threatening injuries. Don't get me obsessed when I'm talking beeping soccer, it's part of me, but I won't cross it with other discussions unless when mattered, xD.