Register Now
Zro

ATTACK ON TITAN 2 Full Game

46 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard about Naruto anime, but I never knew it has a video game too. If you'll do me a favour and attach a trailer here so I glance at it and know what it looks like, in order for me to see if it worth it or not, thank you. 

Heatman already attached that for you. I knew that we have Naruto game already. I remember I have watched the trailer of DBZ also, but not sure if that was released for PS3 also. The game was initially launched on Nintendo platfrom.

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

Heatman already attached that for you. I knew that we have Naruto game already. I remember I have watched the trailer of DBZ also, but not sure if that was released for PS3 also. The game was initially launched on Nintendo platfrom.

It's even the movie that I really took much interest in. The narrative and graphics were unbelievably cool and quite intense battle. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the games we play today emanated from movie scenes. That's where it was spotted and it was recreated as video game. And most of them are simply popular because how popular the movie was. 

It actually goes both ways. There are some games that were copied from movies and movies that were copied from games. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It actually goes both ways. There are some games that were copied from movies and movies that were copied from games. 

Yes, you're right on this one too. It's simply vice versa for both of them. They simply copied each other especially the most fascinating options. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, you're right on this one too. It's simply vice versa for both of them. They simply copied each other especially the most fascinating options. 

Exactly - it's how both works. Some movies are too good they are copied into games which makes it to sell well. The same thing goes with books that are copied to games. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's how both works. Some movies are too good they are copied into games which makes it to sell well. The same thing goes with books that are copied to games. 

Yes, their are some books well written and formatted that are copied to game world and it quickly exploded to become in-demand, which in turn making the book and it's author popular. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, their are some books well written and formatted that are copied to game world and it quickly exploded to become in-demand, which in turn making the book and it's author popular. 

Do you know the game called The Witcher? It's based on a book as well. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Do you know the game called The Witcher? It's based on a book as well. 

I never heard nor played such game before, I know it will be fascinating too since it was copied from a book. If you have any image or cutscene  about the game you can help me share. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never heard nor played such game before, I know it will be fascinating too since it was copied from a book. If you have any image or cutscene  about the game you can help me share. 

It's actually among the best open world games today. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

This "The Witcher video game is simply at its best, the developers put lots of work to make the background, gameplay, graphics, radar scintillating. Which console are you playing it with? 

It's on PC, PS4 and XBox One.  It is backwards compatible on PS5 and XBox Series X/S hardware with native next gen versions coming down the line.

14 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

It's on PC, PS4 and XBox One.  It is backwards compatible on PS5 and XBox Series X/S hardware with native next gen versions coming down the line.

Superb, I just love that this game is compatible with my PS4, PC version. I'll be considering to buy it on CD plate. Do you know how much I can spend to get it in USD? 

Edited by Head_Hunter

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Superb, I just love that this game is compatible with my PS4, PC version. I'll be considering to buy it on CD plate. Do you know how much I can spend to get it in USD? 

If I'm not mistaken, on Steam it's $39.99 if you want to download it. If you reside in the US, you could try getting the physical copy at Gamestop or there's eBay the online marketplace.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

If I'm not mistaken, on Steam it's $39.99 if you want to download it. If you reside in the US, you could try getting the physical copy at Gamestop or there's eBay the online marketplace.

Thanks alot for updating me on its price. I'll go search for The Witcher via offline game store, if I can't find it I'll definitely order online.