Register Now
Zro

ATTACK ON TITAN 2 Full Game

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

This "The Witcher video game is simply at its best, the developers put lots of work to make the background, gameplay, graphics, radar scintillating. Which console are you playing it with? 

Currently, I'm playing with my Playstation 4. Although I have played it on PC as well. 

This game is amazing on switch. I never played the first but if it’s anything like this one, I think it’s a great concept and great adaptation to the manga/anime. I have a lot of fun with it! It’s actually challenging too. Nothing you can’t handle but it has its moments where you get frustrated.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If I'm not mistaken, on Steam it's $39.99 if you want to download it. If you reside in the US, you could try getting the physical copy at Gamestop or there's eBay the online marketplace.

Yeah - it's $39.99 on steam right. Here's the direct link to the game on steam. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt/

36 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Every one it's simply going for more affordable game price. I don't buy from an online store that is selling costly than it's counterparts. I'll buy from a vendor that sells cheap online or offline. 

You will hardly find it in offline store. After watching the Anime, when I came to know that it has a game version too, I rushed to the local stores to buy one. Most of the shopkeeper don't even know if such a game exist, lol. 😆

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

You will hardly find it in offline store. After watching the Anime, when I came to know that it has a game version too, I rushed to the local stores to buy one. Most of the shopkeeper don't even know if such a game exist, lol. 😆

Hmm, then I wouldn't go search it offline since it's simply hard to get it there. I will simply go to online stores, because they are more advanced than offline entrepreneurs when it comes to games and others. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every one it's simply going for more affordable game price. I don't buy from an online store that is selling costly than it's counterparts. I'll buy from a vendor that sells cheap online or offline. 

Anything you can do to save money off of your games is simply welcomed as long as it's going to bite you in the a** later. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Anything you can do to save money off of your games is simply welcomed as long as it's going to bite you in the a** later. 

Yes, saving some amount of money from the game which you got cheaper than expected it's simply a shrewd kind of business for anyone, I will just save the remainder for other stuffs. 

On 9/19/2021 at 7:16 PM, Razor1911 said:

You mean the poster of Attack on titan? Well, that is not an open world game. That's may be the reason why someone could easily complete the game. But if given me the game, I would have taken almost a week for that. I don't play games just for the sake of completing it. 😆

Personally, for such games if I'm less busy and the game is an interesting and thrilling one, I might not stop till I have it completed and would probably replay it again because completing a game doesn't mean it's over between me and the game.