Register Now
JackO

Future of Online gaming

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, the competition is piling up since gamers wants to compete with one another online and show off their gaming strength. The battlefield is one of the online multiplayer video game that is captivating, I just learned about how battlefield work. 

Yeah - the new coming out Battlefield 2042 is something that most players are looking forward to having it released. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Online video game it's something moving up, because many love the competition of battling against other gamers worldwide, that's why online gaming will always thrive. 

It's definitely not going anywhere - it'll always expand because of the competitive nature of humans.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the new coming out Battlefield 2042 is something that most players are looking forward to having it released. 

That is gonna be an awesome game. Only thing that is concerning is that this game is being published by EA. I hope that this time EA won't do the dirty business of pushing those in game microtransactions like they did earlier. That would be so annoying really. 

On 8/26/2020 at 7:29 AM, JackO said:

small online games

when you say online games, do you mean games that can be played online without downloading or games that have multiplayer as a feature (or based on it) ?

as per the first one, nope, you can still play games online without downloading them as those flash games websites started using html5 instead

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That is gonna be an awesome game. Only thing that is concerning is that this game is being published by EA. I hope that this time EA won't do the dirty business of pushing those in game microtransactions like they did earlier. That would be so annoying really. 

Yeah - from what I have heard so far, if the company maintains what they have promised, it's definitely going to be a massive game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - from what I have heard so far, if the company maintains what they have promised, it's definitely going to be a massive game. 

I am really as excited as you. But the main problem is it's publisher is EA. So it creates doubt in me. The gameplay would be awesome no doubt, but their cheap tactics to lure money from the gamers really annoys me. 😒

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's definitely not going anywhere - it'll always expand because of the competitive nature of humans.

Yes, humans love competition, and advancement, so online is the latest advancement which will take a very long time. Playing games online, like E-sports will take a long time, especially now that people are begining to stream it more. 

I think that we will see more inspired developers who wanted to do this from a very young age. I heard some reports that Game Development is one of the biggest jobs that kids want to do when they’re older. I think that with so many people wanting to do this, only the kids who actually took a jab at development and had original ideas will be hired because they can’t hire everyone. So hopefully we see even better indies and AAA titles over the next few years.

I also want to see more opportunities for budding developers. What the heck happened to valve pipeline? We need ways for kids to learn this stuff and also have role models in the industry that aren’t just players. They need a new gabe or reggie to look up to.

On 9/24/2021 at 11:00 PM, Heatman said:

It will be fascinating then for the fans of battlefield to be expecting the release of battlefield coming sooner in 2022. I am not a fan of the game cos I never played it before, I have seen it's trailer once. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:45 AM, Justin11 said:

It will be fascinating then for the fans of battlefield to be expecting the release of battlefield coming sooner in 2022. I am not a fan of the game cos I never played it before, I have seen it's trailer once. 

It's actually something that I'm very sure that you would like to get it looking at how the other BF games have been. 

On 9/25/2021 at 11:28 AM, Razor1911 said:

I am really as excited as you. But the main problem is it's publisher is EA. So it creates doubt in me. The gameplay would be awesome no doubt, but their cheap tactics to lure money from the gamers really annoys me. 😒

Seriously - It's actually something that they have been used to doing for a long time now and no one is strong to stand up to them. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually something that I'm very sure that you would like to get it looking at how the other BF games have been. 

I can't play all this new editions of video games on my PS3 due to their high virtual quality and processor engine, which require higher console for it to function. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I can't play all this new editions of video games on my PS3 due to their high virtual quality and processor engine, which require higher console for it to function. 

Well, it all depends on the size of the game to begin with. If it's too much to run on your console, it's definitely not going to work. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it all depends on the size of the game to begin with. If it's too much to run on your console, it's definitely not going to work. 

Yeah, some are simply large file which isn't compatible with lower version console, so when it's above my console memory storage, I won't bother downloading. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not just size - it also depends on the requirements of the game which most modern titles are very demanding. So demanding that the PS3 can't run most of them...