Register Now
Kane99

Too many remasters and too little new IPs

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are not even anywhere near being satisfied with just having the games being purchased. It's why the use of microtransactions is a constant. 

I wonder how much they want to make before they are satisfied at least, to remove all sort of micro-transactions in their games to make we gamers feel happy for once. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wonder how much they want to make before they are satisfied at least, to remove all sort of micro-transactions in their games to make we gamers feel happy for once. 

There is no way you would expect them to eliminate the use of microtransactions when they are still making more money from it on their games. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No one ever says no to making more money and it's why these companies won't cut off the use of microtransactions. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

No one ever says no to making more money and it's why these companies won't cut off the use of microtransactions. 

Even if multitude of gamers say No to that, they still wouldn't stop. Because, they hardly pay attention to what the public is saying about their decision making. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if multitude of gamers say No to that, they still wouldn't stop. Because, they hardly pay attention to what the public is saying about their decision making. 

As for the voice of gamers, it's nothing and does not mean anything to them because they will always do what favors them first and always. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

As for the voice of gamers, it's nothing and does not mean anything to them because they will always do what favors them first and always. 

What gamers want has long been off the work list of what these gaming components are after. In fact, we all want different things from the same game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

What favours them is the key thing, they don't know about us, they don't care about our suggestions towards their own progress. That's why errors keeps on surfacing in their game. Assume gamers can have one mind, and avoid buying or Installing their buggy games. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

What gamers want has long been off the work list of what these gaming components are after. In fact, we all want different things from the same game. 

What game companies are you expecting to do that? I don't really see any that's too committed to their fans to do that. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:33 AM, Boblee said:

That's why most of the time, these developers don't really have a choice in what they are producing because it's what they are asked to make that they do. 

You're there, because instructions are set for them to follow up. 

On 12/13/2021 at 7:49 PM, Heatman said:

They are there to answer to their superiors, and they can't do what they aren't mandated to do. 

The video game companies are simply the superior head to the devs, the devs simply respect the instructions set aside by the game companies in order to get paid. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

What game companies are you expecting to do that? I don't really see any that's too committed to their fans to do that. 

Apart from indie game's developers, I hardly see any other kind of games developers that are willing to do that at all.