Register Now
Kane99

Too many remasters and too little new IPs

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, over the past decade now, it's been more about the money for them and it's never changing at all. We are all frustrated ffs. 

I am frustrated indeed. I really don't like the new notion of this companies seeking for monetary reward alone and not working on improving the games. They've made gaming so tiring indeed. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am frustrated indeed. I really don't like the new notion of this companies seeking for monetary reward alone and not working on improving the games. They've made gaming so tiring indeed. 

The sad part of it all is that there isn't anything that we can do about it but take it as we see it. If you want to rage about it, you are free and still it changes nothing. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When you've lost your interest in a particular video game or series, it will be better to find another one interesting to you than ruining over the missed one. 

Most of these gaming companies have actually lost their touch especially when it comes to making something original that is involved in game remastered.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of these gaming companies have actually lost their touch especially when it comes to making something original that is involved in game remastered.

Their eyes being stuck 100% on money makes a mess of everything that they are making for gamers because they will always be bias. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

The sad part of it all is that there isn't anything that we can do about it but take it as we see it. If you want to rage about it, you are free and still it changes nothing. 

Everyone has choice, to do whatever they wishes. But we have common sense, we should know when it is right to express rage and not all the time and even allowing it to affect our gaming mood. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their eyes being stuck 100% on money makes a mess of everything that they are making for gamers because they will always be bias. 

Seriously, it's why I don't have so much hope on most of these companies with their empty promises when I know it's money they are mainly after. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I don't have so much hope on most of these companies with their empty promises when I know it's money they are mainly after. 

Their disappointment have been too much over the past few years and it's why they have lost their credibility in the eyes of most gamers. 

49 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even most of their so-called remastered versions aren't up to its billing, what gamers expected. It's a shame that we keep paying for what's not meeting our expectations. 

Some companies gets their remastered versions spot on just like companies like FromSoftware Inc. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even most of their so-called remastered versions aren't up to its billing, what gamers expected. It's a shame that we keep paying for what's not meeting our expectations. 

Gamers never know how and when to say no that enough is enough with what they are being given by those horrible companies. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gamers never know how and when to say no that enough is enough with what they are being given by those horrible companies. 

No, they can't because the game devs aren't visible to them to talk to, they simply stay hidden and create the video games. They might be expressing displeasure around the poorly made games but their is no means it can get to the original game creators after voicing out their frustration. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No, they can't because the game devs aren't visible to them to talk to, they simply stay hidden and create the video games. They might be expressing displeasure around the poorly made games but their is no means it can get to the original game creators after voicing out their frustration. 

The game's developers don't really have much to say in how they want the video games to be both to do exactly what was contracted to do by the company's executives.