Register Now
Kane99

Too many remasters and too little new IPs

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If they really want to clamp down on how fast these pirates get a phase in their games, they can slow it down by keeping a tight circle to its production. 

They should try their best to adopt more robust security protocol in order to find life miserable for those pirates never to milk from their creative works. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They should try their best to adopt more robust security protocol in order to find life miserable for those pirates never to milk from their creative works. 

If the security protocol is still being leaked to those who are pirating the games, it wouldn't be that much of huge security I would say. 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:11 PM, Heatman said:

If the security protocol is still being leaked to those who are pirating the games, it wouldn't be that much of huge security I would say. 

Seriously, this is a very big issue that most games companies need to sit down and sort out, otherwise they will be vulnerable to pirates always. 

Those pirating others intellectual ability aren't doing good, they are simply intruding into any creators creativity and enriching their pockets. That's why proper investigation should always come Alive to regulate the level of piracy in the video game market. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it wouldn't be easy to down piracy entirely from the world of online. Many individuals are dubious, they'll still crave methods to perform piracy. 

Seriously, they do it on daily basis without any fear or care based on the side effects it creates in the market. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, they do it on daily basis without any fear or care based on the side effects it creates in the market. 

I'm seeing it consistently, instead of it will reduce is busy jumping high. Lots of persons are simply fraudulent using others creativity to gain financial rewards. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those pirating others intellectual ability aren't doing good, they are simply intruding into any creators creativity and enriching their pockets. That's why proper investigation should always come Alive to regulate the level of piracy in the video game market. 

It's what they live for and can't get off it because it's what and where they feed from and as such would keep doing that all the time. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's what they live for and can't get off it because it's what and where they feed from and as such would keep doing that all the time. 

It's already said, where you're feeding from that's where your mind, attention will always be, that's why I don't query their additive nature of gaming. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:19 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I'm seeing it consistently, instead of it will reduce is busy jumping high. Lots of persons are simply fraudulent using others creativity to gain financial rewards. 

The real question is how do we work towards putting an end to that abnormalities in the game industry?