Register Now
Kane99

Too many remasters and too little new IPs

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

The real question is how do we work towards putting an end to that abnormalities in the game industry? 

I really don't know, that's why we need more robust thinking, more positive minded gamers to develop strategies that suggest ways to end all sort of scams in the gaming industry. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know, that's why we need more robust thinking, more positive minded gamers to develop strategies that suggest ways to end all sort of scams in the gaming industry. 

Sooner or later, something is going to come up with the solutions on how to fix it. The sooner the better in my opinion. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Do you think it can get better just like that without work as you think buddy? 

Definitely, nothing good happens without much work and I believe that it's something that is going to be happening soon with someone stepping up to tackle the challenge. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:07 AM, Heatman said:

The real question is how do we work towards putting an end to that abnormalities in the game industry? 

As much as we all wish for all the these trash to come to an end, it's not going to be a reality especially when it's EA or Ubisoft. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

As much as we all wish for all the these trash to come to an end, it's not going to be a reality especially when it's EA or Ubisoft. 

Seriously, with those two gaming companies EA and Ubisoft, I don't really know or have any high hopes on them with their new games release. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, with those two gaming companies EA and Ubisoft, I don't really know or have any high hopes on them with their new games release. 

And to even disappoint you, both of them EA and Ubisoft still have a lot of loyal fan base and are still selling very well. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

And to even disappoint you, both of them EA and Ubisoft still have a lot of loyal fan base and are still selling very well. 

Seriously, that one never changes at all, instead they will keep growing like they are the best video games company. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that one never changes at all, instead they will keep growing like they are the best video games company. 

They have been in the business of gaming for too long that even when they do trash, they still get those that are licking their ass. 

On 10/7/2020 at 7:37 PM, Kane99 said:

Are we getting too many remastered games, and not enough new IPs? I feel like every new gen, they gotta remaster every game. Spider-Man already has a remaster, and that game looked phenomenal on the PS4. Why not wait a few years to re-master it again? I can see more people taking interest in it after a bit of a wait. But I suppose they need to cash in as soon as possible. 

Anyway, I kind of feel that we get more remasters these days than we do brand new games. Doesn't it kind of feel like that in a way? What do you guys think? Don't get me wrong though, I am all for remasters. I just wish they'd wait a bit before doing one. 

Most of the video games remakes that they are making right now aren't really worth it with a lot of mixed up and non originality in the games that they make that throws it out the balance just like what is happening with the game franchise of resident evil.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most of the video games remakes that they are making right now aren't really worth it with a lot of mixed up and non originality in the games that they make that throws it out the balance just like what is happening with the game franchise of resident evil.

What Capcom have been doing with Resident Evil have been boring of late. The older Resident Evil games were a little better than the remakes we get now. 

On 11/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, Boblee said:

What Capcom have been doing with Resident Evil have been boring of late. The older Resident Evil games were a little better than the remakes we get now. 

Seriously, I used to look up to Capcom as one of the best video games companies when they released the first RE franchise but with years gone by they begin to lose their identity. 

On 11/21/2021 at 10:53 PM, Justin11 said:

The options of remake I heard recently aren't living up to its hype. Majority of them are simply backward from their old versions. 

Game companies are really killing a whole lot of their remakes with how they do go about it. Just like Rockstar that have one of their Remake done by a 3rd party company. 

29 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Game companies are really killing a whole lot of their remakes with how they do go about it. Just like Rockstar that have one of their Remake done by a 3rd party company. 

That's a total bizarre for Rockstar to keep shut and watch a third party company take advantage of their video game and issue a remake of it. What's the name of the third party company?