Register Now
Kane99

Too many remasters and too little new IPs

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Remake versions of video games should be better than the older versions, that's the aim of a remake. When it isn't done that way, surely gamers will complain for such weird making. 

It's only a few of the video games companies that really invest their time in making remakes to offer something meaningful than just good graphics. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Remake versions of video games should be better than the older versions, that's the aim of a remake. When it isn't done that way, surely gamers will complain for such weird making. 

Video games remakes are very important in the video game industry because they allow the video game company to actually fix a lot of things that they failed to fix in the original game.

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Video games remakes are very important in the video game industry because they allow the video game company to actually fix a lot of things that they failed to fix in the original game.

That's the essence of remake, to get the better of the shortcomings in the previous edition which the remake is placed on. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's the essence of remake, to get the better of the shortcomings in the previous edition which the remake is placed on. 

That's well said my friend. They offer something nice that was missed in the original release. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

That's well said my friend. They offer something nice that was missed in the original release. 

That's exactly what users expected around GTA trilogy version and cyberpunk 2077, but such eluded the gamers because the game companies still came out short. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly what users expected around GTA trilogy version and cyberpunk 2077, but such eluded the gamers because the game companies still came out short. 

I don't really think that Rockstar would be open to doing anything about how the GTA trilogy panned out. Their fans are now just looking forward to GTA 6. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that Rockstar would be open to doing anything about how the GTA trilogy panned out. Their fans are now just looking forward to GTA 6. 

If they aren't going to do anything about the failed GTA trilogy version, then their is nothing to lose. Let's simply wait for GTA 6. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

As for Cyberpunk 2077, it was supposed to be one good game only they the producers become very greedy for money and were too rushy with the game and it ruined everything. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

As for Cyberpunk 2077, it was supposed to be one good game only they the producers become very greedy for money and were too rushy with the game and it ruined everything. 

With the poor work they have been doing on remasters recently, a lot of gamers have pulled out of giving more attention to it. 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:27 AM, Boblee said:

I really don't know why game devs wouldn't relax their mind, and work on a video game to look superb in gameplay and in contents before developing it for public use. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those devs, they aren't concentrating much on the improvement of the games, they are simply in for the money, and not what cheers the fans up. 

Seriously, over the past decade now, it's been more about the money for them and it's never changing at all. We are all frustrated ffs. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, over the past decade now, it's been more about the money for them and it's never changing at all. We are all frustrated ffs. 

They have completely lost their touch if you ask me and some gamers have lost faith.