Register Now
22_22

Most you've spent on a mobile phone game?

On 3/15/2021 at 1:47 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah buying brand new game and then paying for small items inside can be pretty bad. 

The price is absolutely ridiculous - before you know it you've spent hundreds of dollars on something you'll never see a return on. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else if I'm being honest.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:40 AM, killamch89 said:

The price is absolutely ridiculous - before you know it you've spent hundreds of dollars on something you'll never see a return on. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else if I'm being honest.

And the worst part is that it is upsells, the loop continues with small items. It's kind of like never ending if you ask me. 

On 3/19/2021 at 2:55 PM, skyfire said:

And the worst part is that it is upsells, the loop continues with small items. It's kind of like never ending if you ask me. 

That's how it is set up to lure you in. The key is to exercise self-discipline which most people lack and that why they keep falling for this.

I think the most I have ever myself spent on a mobile game was on Minecraft for my Android device and that was around £4. In terms of anything else such as addons or in game purchases the most I have spent on my kids accounts when they have wanted things with say pocket money or such is around £50 and that was when my eldest wanted to buy the biggest upgrade, they had on WWE Supercards with money he had saved. I usually don't tend to buy anything in mobile games as I don't play them enough myself, but my kids play them a lot so them buying things in the games makes sense.