Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - the last PS4 controller I was forced to order from Amazon even though I don't always fancy buying from them due to how costly they sell their products is still functional now. Quality products are always the best. 

Sure, quality is always the best, that's what set Amazon up in their high standard. That's why the e-comnerce store won't customers anytime. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Amazon is a quality e-comnerce store, they always deal on the best even though it's kinda expensive than others, their is always reason for it's price difference. 

They have been in business for years, so there is a slim chance that we are just wasting our time because the company doesn't care. 

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They have been in business for years, so there is a slim chance that we are just wasting our time because the company doesn't care. 

Lol, they don't care about what we talk about them in the back. They've been existing for more than 22 years now. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

When I end up exhausting my other options and don't see where these pro controllers are sold cheaper than what's on Amazon, then I will have to buy from them. 

Well, one thing that stands out to cheer you up is that you can be rest assured that you will be getting a high quality product in the end. 

On 10/25/2021 at 7:57 PM, Heatman said:

Well, one thing that stands out to cheer you up is that you can be rest assured that you will be getting a high quality product in the end. 

Yeah, it's the only best thing that happens with purchasing any product from Amazon. They are going to milk you but you will enjoy the product in the end. 

And I wouldn't compromise quality for any other thing. But we shouldn't make it obvious, selling above the market expected price tag even if we got lots of customers. We should also put the customers forward and not thinking about personal profit alone, but customers satisfaction too. 

On 10/26/2021 at 1:41 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I always look out to those top E-commerce stores to shop online and get the desired gaming accessories when I need them most, due to their reputation of not acting fraudulently. 

Last time I had purchased a controller from an online shop. The product was good, and they also provided me warranty services. So buying online products from reputed shopping sites is preferable.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Last time I had purchased a controller from an online shop. The product was good, and they also provided me warranty services. So buying online products from reputed shopping sites is preferable.

Exactly, it's the only way that I would have peace of mind when ordering anything from any online store. If it's not a top tier online store, I'm never buying from them. 

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yes, it's reputable indeed. The ease of mind is something beyond compare, because you don't have to worry about the delivery, they'll deliver it to you without obscurity. 

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Why do you think that Amazon keeps getting more sales on daily basis even when they are selling their products at higher prices? It's because of the quality they offer.