Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I would be very blunt with you ; using a controller that's worth $187 is completely unacceptable and ridiculous to me. Who does that really? 

If you search for top gamers online via Google you'll come to know how much they spend for gaming accessories and buying of consoles. Their are rich gamers that doesn't care about the amount we are discussing. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:26 AM, Justin11 said:

If you search for top gamers online via Google you'll come to know how much they spend for gaming accessories and buying of consoles. Their are rich gamers that doesn't care about the amount we are discussing. 

I believe that they are making money off their gaming because spending that amount of money for nothing seems weird to me. 

On 10/18/2021 at 3:00 AM, killamch89 said:

There's also those other Xbox controllers with swappable joysticks and triggers but I just can't remember the name...

Anything that has got to do with Xbox games is alien to me because I have never been that fortunate to play on it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Anything that has got to do with Xbox games is alien to me because I have never been that fortunate to play on it. 

I finally found it - it's the Xbox Elite Series with swappable analog sticks and triggers. It's pretty expensive though and I've never gotten my hands on one either.

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not an Xbox series user. So, even if I am interested in the controller I can't still get to use it cos I can't go buy Xbox at the moment. But nonetheless, with what you described, the controller is super. 

It's super expensive as well - it cost something like $180? Yeah, around that...

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I finally found it - it's the Xbox Elite Series with swappable analog sticks and triggers. It's pretty expensive though and I've never gotten my hands on one either.

Hopefully, sooner or later, I will be able to have a feel of what it's like to play on that gaming console. I will never give up on it till it's done. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I can't imagine that a controller cost such kind of hefty amount of money. I wonder what inside such controller. Something must have made it special indeed. 

Yes, the cost can be very discouraging but if you happen to buy a quality one, it will serve you for a very long time instead of changing controllers all the time. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, the cost can be very discouraging but if you happen to buy a quality one, it will serve you for a very long time instead of changing controllers all the time. 

That's why I prefer quality controller over a quantity type of controller. I simply care about, about the long lasting of my controller and nothing more. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:23 PM, Justin11 said:

That's why I prefer quality controller over a quantity type of controller. I simply care about, about the long lasting of my controller and nothing more. 

Yeah - the last PS4 controller I was forced to order from Amazon even though I don't always fancy buying from them due to how costly they sell their products is still functional now. Quality products are always the best.