Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I have enough funds for video game< I'll simply invest to get the pro controller for easy and better playing experience. 

Pro controllers are too expensive for most gamers and it's why only few gamers makes use of it because they can afford it. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I don't have such kind of funds on my account I wouldn't consider playing with the pro controllers. 

Well, it's not a big deal but it's something that's going to be good if you can get to save up for it for a while and not rush it. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's not a big deal but it's something that's going to be good if you can get to save up for it for a while and not rush it. 

How long do you think the pro controller can cost buddy for PS4? And how long can it last when two gamers are using it for video games? 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

How long do you think the pro controller can cost buddy for PS4? And how long can it last when two gamers are using it for video games? 

There are some that's worth more than $200 and some that are between $170 plus upwards. 

Screenshot_20211117-234216.thumb.png.73208d49dd90ce88dccd055ad277fcc3.pngScreenshot_20211117-234132.thumb.png.c8927bc4c84cecd6924326f90bfcce9e.png

On 11/12/2021 at 6:15 PM, Heatman said:

How's the usage so far with your pro controllers? I'm very sure that you are enjoying it wholeheartedly? 

For a hardware (Pro Controller) that I purchased that costly, it's definitely supposed to give everything which I craved for to purchase the controllers. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a hardware (Pro Controller) that I purchased that costly, it's definitely supposed to give everything which I craved for to purchase the controllers. 

Seriously, I have seen some hardwares that's really very costly but still ended up being a shitty product that's not worth the price it was sold at. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I have seen some hardwares that's really very costly but still ended up being a shitty product that's not worth the price it was sold at. 

It's happened to me a few times with purchasing some hardware but it's not related to gaming though. My oven was cost at $920 and it didn't last long. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's happened to me a few times with purchasing some hardware but it's not related to gaming though. My oven was cost at $920 and it didn't last long. 

For an oven of $920, it should come with at least a minimum of 2 to 3 years warranty. I wouldn't expect anything less. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

For an oven of $920, it should come with at least a minimum of 2 to 3 years warranty. I wouldn't expect anything less. 

Yeah, that's the only good part to the issue with the oven. It came with 2 years warranty and I had it returned and replaced as well as delivered free of charge. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the only good part to the issue with the oven. It came with 2 years warranty and I had it returned and replaced as well as delivered free of charge. 

It would have really been a big disaster if the product never came with any warranty which would result you just losing that 900 plus dollars in a very messed up purchase.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a complete disaster indeed, purchasing a video game and not using it for long before it's premature breakdown. Already new devices comes with warranty, you can simply seek for refund or change of device. 

I'm very sure that most new video games consoles come with at least a minimum of 2 years warranty. PS5 offers that privilege to its buyers.