Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that most new video games consoles come with at least a minimum of 2 years warranty. PS5 offers that privilege to its buyers. 

Yes, and that makes Sony very much popular and trusted. Because they offer warranty of their products, which shows they offered the best products to customers. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, and that makes Sony very much popular and trusted. Because they offer warranty of their products, which shows they offered the best products to customers. 

It would definitely be a huge let down on their part when they don't offer any warranty on their products that are cost more than $1,000.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It would definitely be a huge let down on their part when they don't offer any warranty on their products that are cost more than $1,000.

Yes dearie. No one on Earth will be happy spending such sum of money and seeing it break down so early when you're offered assurances of long time use. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a complete disaster indeed, purchasing a video game and not using it for long before it's premature breakdown. Already new devices comes with warranty, you can simply seek for refund or change of device. 

If the product doesn't come with any form of warranty or guarantee, there is no way possible for you to be able to get the refund or change of those products. 

I’ve seen a few and they seem helpful for doing specific shortcuts faster (due to them having an extra button set or more), but I just can’t find them overall useful in games that don’t require a bunch of buttons to be pressed very closely together in sequence.

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

I’ve seen a few and they seem helpful for doing specific shortcuts faster (due to them having an extra button set or more), but I just can’t find them overall useful in games that don’t require a bunch of buttons to be pressed very closely together in sequence.

If a pro controller doesn't add extra features and help to the gamers, I do not see the essence why it should ever exist in the first place. 

On 11/22/2021 at 5:00 PM, Heatman said:

If the product doesn't come with any form of warranty or guarantee, there is no way possible for you to be able to get the refund or change of those products. 

That's why it's good to go for brand new product via a legit and a reputable online or offline store to secure the product, to have coverage for the product. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why it's good to go for brand new product via a legit and a reputable online or offline store to secure the product, to have coverage for the product. 

It's why my number get to online store is Amazon even though they sell their products very costly but at least I have my peace when I buy from it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why my number get to online store is Amazon even though they sell their products very costly but at least I have my peace when I buy from it. 

Sure, Amazon takes their customers as priority. They make sure you get the best, that's why their charges are way too high, in order to cover up the good services. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been making use of Steam and Impulse as one of favorite options for getting my games and they haven't really disappoint me so far. 

Across the web search results, steam is the number best and most used online video game store. 

48 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Across the web search results, steam is the number best and most used online video game store. 

I have been purchasing games from Steam more than I can ever recall and the same thing goes for PS Stores too. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:27 AM, Justin11 said:

I believe stream and play station store should consider you as an esteem customer and also make some available freebies or discount for you to encourage your patronage. 

They make their discounts a general thing for all their customers. If you check their website, you will see it immediately. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

They make their discounts a general thing for all their customers. If you check their website, you will see it immediately. 

That's interesting to find out they've given discount to their products. And I hope not that kind of discount they'll show negative sign but when compared to others product prices it simply became higher.